Reviews for The River
M. Katie Fisher chapter 7 . 11/19/2006
Obviously, this is a while after you wrote the story, but I like where you were going with it. Honestly, though, I can't expect Scully to be in Washington and never "happen to run into" Mulder, even after three years. Whether you're into the MSR stuff or not, I think they need a reunion of some sort, even perhaps some kind of help on each other's cases. I really liked where the story was going, though, and read it all the way through when I found it today.
angie chapter 8 . 4/11/2004
this story is fantastic! you must continue! I like the idea of every other chapter being either mulder or scully. your secondary characters are great. your descriptions of them really bring them to life and having that a**hole fuller have involvement in both cases is a clever way to tie the two seperate investigations together. please continue with this
LadyRaider chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
yea! a Mulder chappy! I am happy. Oh, and good discription on South Carolina, I lived there, less than a year ago, in Charleston...well, Goose Creek, but that's right outside of Charleston, and i know first hand how horrible summer's are there mostly july and august...thank God i moved...anyway, love this story! update soon!
Shadow's Echo chapter 8 . 4/2/2004
KEEP GOING! I really like the alternating POV's. I think it adds a little more excitement to it.
jesseanne21 chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
PERFECT! This is exactly what I was thinking of when you suggested possibly bringing Mulder into it. You totally rock. Seriously...no, you really do.
apioni chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
I don't think you should put the story on hold, I like it the way it is. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Continue with the good work,
April
Erin chapter 7 . 3/27/2004
Hi! I know it has been a long time since I checked in but I just got all caught up and had to let you know that I am loving it! I think the story is going great so far and I like how you added chapters with Mulder's point of view. It makes me so sad thinking about them being apart...and then I realize it is just a sotry and was not part of the actual show! You just do such a good job that I get that wrapped up in it! Keep it up! :)
daydr3am3r chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
omg, do you know how much I love this story? A lot, that's how much. hurry up and write Mulder in the story! i can't wait patiently much longer!
Em chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
Don't stop writing, dammit! I'm having too much fun reading this story. And I really don't know where it's going, but it's gotta be good. Trust your instincts! Don't go back and change it! There. Have I been convincing enough? You're doing a really good job.
DDstalker chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY! OR I WILL STALK YOU! ALL MY YEARS OF STALKING DAVID HAVEN'T GONE TO WASTE YET...
DDstalker
divad chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
I really like this. But why would you make Mulder so mean to everyone. This Fuller could be a good partner to him. I mean look Scully is playing nicely with Dan. Give Mulder a chance.
Toxic-Prophesy chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
You're an amazingly gifted person. Please don't give up your talent, continue this story. It's the best out there, by far
Love, Amanda :-)
pdb chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
of course i want a mulder pov. it wouldn't be fair to him otherwise.
Zelnin chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
yes yes yes, we want mulder pov!
diplodoofus chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
u gotta keep going with this i love it! i think you should keep it the way it is but maybe throw in the odd mulder chapter so we know he's still with us! cause i love him really & i want him in the story but i dont think u shud change it completly! but hatever you decide 2 do in the end dont stop writing this cause
1. the suspense would kill me
& 2. its way to damm good!
x