Reviews for Tales of the Jagan
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
please update soon! this is a really good story and i want osee where it leads. i never thought of them being pirates. favs
indefinitelyhigh chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
Uwah! This story is amazing! I totally love Hiei in this story possessive and jealous! LMAO! ANd Yukina is funny what she said(; Hehe, Botan is awesome too! Oh this WHOLE story is awesome! Keep it up can't wait to see the next chapter!
manic pixie mary sue chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
Wow this is a great story! Update pretty please! :)!
crazykk2 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
AH! i just saw that u havent uploaded this in 2 YEARS! come back! i need more hiei/botan goodness! this is such a great story! please don't give up on it!
darksilence chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
FOR GOD SAKE FINISH THE YU YU HAKUSHO STORIES. I AM TIRED OF WAITING.
crazykk2 chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
"I wondered for a moment what had made her so flustered. It wasn’t that hot. I looked down and smirked. Oh. That’s why."

ha! great line! lol. I really really like this story! Please update soon!
Bullet2tm chapter 12 . 10/16/2007
Hey,

I know you haven't updated since early last year, but Please Update! You must, I love this story so much, you have no idea. Please update soon.

Regards.
hkestal chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
In the first chapter you said that Botan's jewel was an indigo blue, but here you said it was lime green. (I thought that was Shizuru's!) Other then that i just wanted to say that i really like this story and hope you continue it soon!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
Don't stop there! It's just getting good.
Imiko chapter 12 . 2/19/2007
please post a new chapter soon. the story is jut too good to leave it half-done.
Imiko chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
This is good! Don't leave us hanging!
BananaBlitzer chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
CONTINUE!I want to see more!
Silver-arrow-kitsune-girl chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
I really love your story! You Must hurry with it, come on faster!
angel61991 chapter 12 . 5/2/2006
interesting please update soon.
Feather's Shadow chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
It's awsome pealse hurry and update!