Reviews for The Demonic Demons
Guest chapter 36 . 10/27/2016
Are you ever going to come back and finish this story? Also, Ayame wasn't in the story long nor was anyone particularly nice to her. It was like she was only a filler/being used by Kouga so he wasn't alone on the tour and was never mentioned since. I was upset by that fact, but it is your story.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I love the story, but I didn't like the rapping part. *shivers* But good job!
sesshyayame the best chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
what happen to his fingers
Snow Angel15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Thanx for not stereo-typing kagome! In the stories, her eyes are either blue or brown and its kind of boring! I LOVE girls with black hair and green eyes! So pretty! Thanx again!
Kagz419 chapter 36 . 5/8/2010
pplllzzz finsh this story it is so good n this is the top best stories i've read. so i hope u update this
ZUPIDES KING OF THE GODS chapter 36 . 2/16/2010
This story rocks, u have to keep
Squishy chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
hey i cant get to the 'lemons'. can u send me the address?
here.knows.not chapter 36 . 1/28/2008
great job ive beenreading on the other site because wel fraknly i can read the stupid font better anyway havent figured out how to reveiw there so i came here to review gfreat story so far congrats and well bye for now

lills
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
update soon
xxCrimeTime72xx chapter 36 . 2/23/2007
OMG THAT WAS THE AWESOMENESS STORY EVER!

i mean the SEX was just TERRIFIC!

THE PLOT AND THE WAY YOU PUT THE CHARACTERS AND EVERYTHING!

and i cant believe this all happened cause kagome got raped!

it took me awhile to finish the story...but it was worth it.

I MEAN REALLY GOOD STORY HERE!

and im sorry for your sis. but great that you were proposed and maybe being a famous person. so YAY to that!

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

YOU HAVENT LOST A READER! IM HERE!

YOUR STORY IS REALLY REALLY GREAT AND IM ABOUT TO READ YOUR OTHER ONES..SO YAY AGAIN!

-Laterz.
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
friggin' tight f.f! and u have the same name as my sister!but as a nickname we call her ari (sound like: adee)
AnimeFanInuYasha chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Ok I went to the website that you wrote down( very embarrssed) And it didn't work. I really support InuKag lemons.( not pervert) ( not like Miroku) ( will never be) Anyway yeah but great story! INUKAG FOREVER!
Justin's Bay-B Gurl chapter 36 . 1/13/2007
awsome story!
Kevin chapter 36 . 1/10/2007
awesome story hun, i loved it! now lets get workin on that other story, i can help you write it ya know!

Kev

Sorin
Lonelyyy.Stoner chapter 36 . 1/10/2007
i love this story but i had just realized a couple of days ago that we have the same plot. my top story has to do with inuyasha being in a band and one day kagome is getting raped by her boss and he saves her

READ IT it's good!