Reviews for Fractured Echoes
Artemis1000 chapter 18 . 3/9/2007
Aw, the ending is so sweet!

I started reading this story yesterday and I was so hooked to it that I couldn't drag myself off to bed before I had finished it *lol* So you see, I really love it.

You wrote the imprisonment very well, it's so funny how Harper kept annoying his captors. I almost felt sorry for the guys.

My favourite line is this one: "I mean, who would have believed me without a witness? Beka Valentine making a Nietzschean cry like a baby."

*rotfl*

Another thing I liked very much about this story is how you described the friendship between Gaheris and Harper.
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was bit of a surprise. I really liked that episode. Definitely am reading onwards.
two tall chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
I liked the story,but I am a Beka Tyr fan andI will read other.
Allimae chapter 18 . 6/27/2004
I liked this story even if I didn't care for the ending. I am a Tyr/Beka fan. Nothing against Rhade but I don't see Beka as a Niechte groupie.
Mary Rose chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
It's nice to have a pairing in common isn't it? And it was very cool of you to dedicate this fic to me. I loved it.
Callie-Cat chapter 18 . 4/29/2004
Good job! Great story! I really liked it! Although I'm more of a Harper angst... lOL! J/k it was great, don't matter who your fav, character is this is a fic for everyone! LOL! (I sound like I'm a movie comercial) lol
prin69 chapter 18 . 4/28/2004
YEAH! I LOVE THIS STORY! :) heheh. lol! i really do like it, it's one of my all time favorites of all the fics i've read. and i've read alot. ALOT. (seriously- i like have no real life).
oh. please please please do the other story idea G. Rhade/Beka.
i like tyr, but Rhade Rox so much more. he was brave for loving Beka, you're right!
gotta go! other fics to read. (c, told ya.)
happy writing!
~prin
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 18 . 4/28/2004
I was wondering what had happened to this.
I enjoyed this, especially the bonding scenes with Harper and Beka. They get along well, and I liked seeing that demonstrated, with regard to the torture and nightmares.
Well, if it couldn't be Beka/Tyr... I like your reasoning with regard to the pairing, it makes sense anyway. But my vote is in now- make the next one Beka/Tyr!
Capt.Cow chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
More soon please. I'm so glad they got rescued! YAY!
X3 chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
Tyr the little tea pot
The story is officially worhtwhile- however you end it (I'm sure it will be good) the story is great just for that mental image.
Keep up the good work
prin69 chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
oh. i love it. hehe. the last few chapters were greater then the rest, if that's even possible anyways. keep up the excellent work, and i can't wait to see how they re-unite eith the crew. great stroy lines sdo far, and i love beka in this last chapter. c ya! bye, ~prin
CApt.Cow chapter 9 . 3/5/2004
More soon please!
X3 chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
Smite them Gaheris, Smite them good
What are they doing with Harper? It so cannot be good.
Keep up the good work
X3 chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
Very nice
Nice, Tyr
Poor missing Beka and Harper
Keep up the good work.
Capt. Cow chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
Oh, more soon please! I'm really enjoying this!