Reviews for Fractured Echoes
Artemis1000 chapter 18 . 3/9/2007
Aw, the ending is so sweet!

I started reading this story yesterday and I was so hooked to it that I couldn't drag myself off to bed before I had finished it *lol* So you see, I really love it.

You wrote the imprisonment very well, it's so funny how Harper kept annoying his captors. I almost felt sorry for the guys.

My favourite line is this one: "I mean, who would have believed me without a witness? Beka Valentine making a Nietzschean cry like a baby."

*rotfl*

Another thing I liked very much about this story is how you described the friendship between Gaheris and Harper.
Rainbowscape chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was bit of a surprise. I really liked that episode. Definitely am reading onwards.
two tall chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
I liked the story,but I am a Beka Tyr fan andI will read other.
Allimae chapter 18 . 6/27/2004
I liked this story even if I didn't care for the ending. I am a Tyr/Beka fan. Nothing against Rhade but I don't see Beka as a Niechte groupie.
Mary Rose chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
It's nice to have a pairing in common isn't it? And it was very cool of you to dedicate this fic to me. I loved it.
Callie-Cat chapter 18 . 4/29/2004
Good job! Great story! I really liked it! Although I'm more of a Harper angst... lOL! J/k it was great, don't matter who your fav, character is this is a fic for everyone! LOL! (I sound like I'm a movie comercial) lol
prin69 chapter 18 . 4/28/2004
YEAH! I LOVE THIS STORY! :) heheh. lol! i really do like it, it's one of my all time favorites of all the fics i've read. and i've read alot. ALOT. (seriously- i like have no real life).
oh. please please please do the other story idea G. Rhade/Beka.
i like tyr, but Rhade Rox so much more. he was brave for loving Beka, you're right!
gotta go! other fics to read. (c, told ya.)
happy writing!
prin
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 18 . 4/28/2004
I was wondering what had happened to this.
I enjoyed this, especially the bonding scenes with Harper and Beka. They get along well, and I liked seeing that demonstrated, with regard to the torture and nightmares.
Well, if it couldn't be Beka/Tyr... I like your reasoning with regard to the pairing, it makes sense anyway. But my vote is in now- make the next one Beka/Tyr!
Capt.Cow chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
More soon please. I'm so glad they got rescued! YAY!
X3 chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
Tyr the little tea pot
The story is officially worhtwhile- however you end it (I'm sure it will be good) the story is great just for that mental image.
Keep up the good work
prin69 chapter 13 . 3/9/2004
oh. i love it. hehe. the last few chapters were greater then the rest, if that's even possible anyways. keep up the excellent work, and i can't wait to see how they re-unite eith the crew. great stroy lines sdo far, and i love beka in this last chapter. c ya! bye, prin
CApt.Cow chapter 9 . 3/5/2004
More soon please!
X3 chapter 9 . 2/26/2004
Smite them Gaheris, Smite them good
What are they doing with Harper? It so cannot be good.
Keep up the good work
X3 chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
Very nice
Nice, Tyr
Poor missing Beka and Harper
Keep up the good work.
Capt. Cow chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
Oh, more soon please! I'm really enjoying this!