Reviews for Oh, Rats!
Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/24
Ah, what? That was very weird.

I assume Daine's Magic wasn't functioning, for some reason. The container took away Numair's when he tried to use it. Did Daine use hers and have it taken away?
Sadainea chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
NICE! i love how you fit their return into the Protector of the Small books ) definately a great story!
Aurora chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
This is a wonderful fanfiction. I am sort of sorry its over! Maybe next time you should make it longer?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
loved it - its creative, well written and one-of-a-kind!

You should be very VERY proud of yourself!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was hilarious. It remainded me of a part of the Invader Zim piolet.
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
wats this a crossover with? SO O AWESOMEFUL
Tarika Nachtwind chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I just stumbled across it and really had to review. I don't think it is that weird at all. In fact, I always wanted to write a story like this, minus Daine and Numair. I had a few pet rats and know how smart they are and always wondered what it would be like if our roles were reversed. Thank you.
Zallah chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Very odd - but interesting! - piece. I really liked how you dealt with the parallel thoughts of D&N and the rats on the nature of the existence of humans. What is it that it's a crossover with? I loved that you included that scene from First Test just at the end there!

~Zallah~
Dragon and the Wild Mage chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
OMG! Do you realize how many some what realated stories my mind has come up with? THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ! it's really well writen and the idea is so original! YOu have obviously put a lot of thought into this and if you havn't...well that just means your even more of a genius then i thought!

and at the end w/ the tie in to PotS...well that was perfect. hehe. if i ever read those again i highly doubt that i will be able to keep my self from laughing hysterically.

~alex~
Nix chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
Good story! I like the giant rat people and it makes me wonder how my old incestious guieni pigs felt...
Fyliwion chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
First off... A choose A

Second: intresting, diffinantly different

Third: Strange but cool

Fourth: Good Job. *g*
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
This is a great story! Thanks so much for writing it! As for what you should do now, I would go where you have the most inspiration. Good luck and good job! :-)
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
that was way too short! not enough fluff either!
oh well, i think you should (b) start something new. im looking forward to reading a new story by you!
actually i think you should do Twilight too.
ladyqueenscove chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
Awwe...it's over...*sad*
LOL, this was quite possibly one of the weirdest stories I've ever read. That's okay though. HIGH FIVE FOR WEIRDNESS!
awesome job.
-lq
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
yay! its FINALLY finished! this is both a happy time and a sad time...sad because its over and we get no more updates, but happy because we know the entire story now! it was great, might i add...you played all of it just right...twas perfect! as for what you should do now, i think you should work on On the Prong of a Stag...i always did like that fic, even tho it was one of your more far-fetched ones...oh well, look at this one here...hehehe...anyway, whatever you decide to do, please do something d/n! _