Reviews for A Little HankiePankie
JoiForber chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Good start...OK, now get to work! I love Scott Guber and want to see how this all pans out. Tasty tidbit.
Meg chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
It's not bad writing, but I must point out that I'm 5'11"; 5'6" really isn't that tall.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
i like it...but i would like to see it finished...*sits back, crosses arms and waits*...ok i will try and wait patiently...
Siggi chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Wow...;) This is god... After this story, and the latest BP episodes I'm actually starting to like Becky... How weird is THAT?:)
Guber chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
I really liked this one. I am a big fan of scott guber (as if it is not noticble with my penname) anyways, I love this chapter and I am really looking forward to where you might take this. and I hope there won't be too long between chapters.
I also like the fact that it is well written, Ithink you have captured Guber's persoanlity quite perfectly...
ta
Guber
Spencer chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
This is an interesting concept. I would never picture Guber with a student, I certainly can't picture Becky with Guber, but I want to read more. Please update soon!
Spencer
krystle chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Ok, This was pretty good and please do continue with it.
I am a little confused though In the fourth Paragraph you mention Becky's desk and how she deals with visitors but through out the story you say she's a student. I don't understand do students do administrative duties?
Other than that I really enjoyed reading it.
Justine E Brooks chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Okay well the only reason I started reading this story was because you caught my eye with scott and a student...looks good I'm still iffy about trying to swallow scott with a student, but good work give us chapter 2