Reviews for Paradise by the Dashboard Light chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Bloody brilliant ;D
Miragee chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I loved this story! Absolutly wonderful, and very well written. I am so glad I stumbled upon this romantic fic. Thanks for sharing :)
HarleyB123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
omg how the hell do you come up with these things this rocks my neon socks I love it. I would change it so that the begaining moves alittle quicker but it was awesome
The Spatula Chick chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Aww...that was really very sad, but well written. I like the setting that you made in the beginning, adn the interwoven back ground information. Well done.
AiraEresse chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
THIS WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT! You can tell by my use of caps lock, hehe :) Well, I really loved this story, Neville is one of my all time favorite characters and I don't often see him in such a passionate romance fic, this was great! Thanks so much, you rock!
SAT4EVER chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
thank god someone out there also thinks that Giiny and Neville should get together please update soon
sapphirescarlet chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Oh wow, wow wow! I don't review much, only when I can not let something go by without leaving a note for the author. This is brilliant - absolutely brilliant. I am constantly amazed at the quality of authors on the internet, and you my dear are no exception. Your conversation is smooth and realistic, both to character and to normal people. I wish there had been just a little more physical description of Neville, simply because although I have always loved him in canon, I'm dying to see how he turns out when he grows up - if he ends up tall and slims down, or if his face stays round. In fact, once you mentioned the beard, my thoughts went immediately to Richard Karn, and now he's all squishy in my mind. Not squishy in a bad way, either. I personally find squishy very attractive. At any rate, pardon my rambling. This is brilliant, and I am only sorry that we had to sacrifice Harry to get to this point with Nev and Gin. Can't wait to go back and read the second one. kisses!
Neni Potter chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hi there
I think that the fic is so sweet and perfect
I really hope that u keep going with the fic or made a sequel cuz is great!
Magglenagall chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Oy...I feel so self-indulgent, reviewing my own story :-)
MedievalWoman, thanks so much for writing! I'm glad you liked it. I've always had a soft spot for Neville. Unfortunately, there is no next chapter planned for this story; it was only ever meant to be a one-shot. The best I can tell you is that he gets the girl of his dreams. :-)
mooncroww chapter 1 . 1/20/2004