Reviews for Shocks
Excellent.
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Its good!
FlatTrackMonkey chapter 9 . 2/18/2005
Really cool ending. Do you think you'll do a sequal? It would be funny to see Carter in Luka's body and vice versa. well I really liked the story and I'm glad you finally finished it.
SerenaFelicity chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
make a sequel to when luka and carter switch bodys
Sqully chapter 9 . 2/5/2005
I WAS NOT GOING TO KILL MYSELF! just injure severly . . . great ending, i love your writing!
carterabbyCarby chapter 9 . 1/11/2005
Oh my God! That was the funniest thing ever! xDD
carbytothecore chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
the story itself was really really really good, but the ending about it being a dream was DREADFUL. i liked the epilogue, cute. It took you a little too long to update though, i mean this was under 150 words, but beauty takes time. great story
Carby-Always chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
im so glad you updated.. i remembered reading this so long ago.. its such an interesting story... very unique! i love it!
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
OMG! You finally updated! Me and my friend have been waithing so long! Thanks for finishing the story! It was really good. chela
jvento chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
That was a great story. Very humorous. I just hate the It was ALL a dream stuff. After hearing about Dallas or Dynasty or whatever, it seems so weird. other than that, great job!
Tracey chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
m so glad you updated and really rather upset that it's now finished. It was really funny and a great, unique concept.

Great job on a great piece of fiction.

Tracey
britgirl2003 chapter 9 . 1/10/2005
I'm so glad you finished this story! I loved it, it was so funny! I like the way you made it all a dream and that Susan and Abby had the same one. I just hope Luka and Carter are ok...! Great story :)
Dani chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
You should continue with the story! It's very interesting
Fallenangels62 chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
good job! but theres more right? cuz it cant end like that lol
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
OMG! I really didn't think this story was going to be that interesting but I totally love it. UPDATE SOON! chela