Reviews for Silverwater
PerSonNee chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
I really loved reading you story! Well done :)
doreeloup chapter 17 . 8/29/2009
Hi, I really liked your story as it was full of emotion and loads of stories I read lack that. I hope you write more soon.
ridickulus101 chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
thats was a great story i especially loved the ending :)
aradonai chapter 17 . 6/12/2007
That was awesome! Beautiful story and very well written. I loved the 'trailer' at the end too! Great job!

~aradonai
Kittygurl212 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
It's a very good idea and a great start. Though there is a contradiction between Harry entering the mental institution four weeks from the presents setting and then being there two months from the present setting. Something you might want to consider editing? But other than that, I enjoyed it. You have a good writing technique. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

~portal to freedom
lil-bugga chapter 17 . 1/18/2006
I LOVE IT
Hyper-Katze chapter 17 . 7/8/2005
Very cool. I like it a lot. Great Job. I suck at writing reviews.
sarah chapter 17 . 12/1/2004
i like the trailor its cool
hpchika chapter 17 . 11/30/2004
Hey! This is frances (effervescence_) from LJ. I really like this story. :D I think it's great how you managed to make a story with so many new characters in it. I find that hard to do. Anyway, keep it up and I'm adding this to my favorites stories list.
sarahlou1985 chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I thought it was really good for a first fan-fic, I just hope mine will be just as good... Ginnys death broke my heart and Harry depressed state broke my heart even further...you made me believe in the Ginny/Harry ship...:) I cant give any constructive advice because I feel Im not very qualified for that as yet...cant wait for the next installment.
caillion chapter 17 . 9/23/2004
awesome story. i also loved the trailer. Good job! i would be curious to know more about the other patient's problems. some of this reminded me vaguely of Girl, Interrupted. have you seen that movie?
sappjody chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
hi i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one
colourmydreams chapter 17 . 9/22/2004
Wow, that was so...cool? I don't even know how to explain it.. I saw the whole thing in front of me, just as if I was watching the trailer.

I don't know if this is in my favorites or not, but it's going there alright! :D
caillion chapter 5 . 9/22/2004
ohh interesting developments. i like this story, it's well written and has original subject matter (at least it's presented in an original way) good story
unperfection chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
Wow. This was an amazing story. I stayed up til 4:30 AM reading it. I completely loved it.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »