Reviews for A Grudging Seduction
inu557 chapter 19 . 6/5
It took me the whole night, but this is seriously one of the best fanfictions that I've read. You deserve an award. Thank you for sharing and completing this story :-)
Gody chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love that story!
Koiame chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Enjoyed this fic. Wish that there was an epilogue. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story! :)
KanamyUzumaki chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
Hell, I can't believe this fic is almost 9 year old and I just read it, it's one of the best GW fics I've ever read. Wherever you are, you're amazing.
Giggling chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Can you imagine the conversation between J & G to get to the point of assigning that mission?

J: My boy is hopelessly in love with your boy. You should give your boy a mission to seduce my boy.

G, spits out his coffee: What?!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Idk if i believe that this situation would ever happen. Its making me feel a little conflicted about this fic... Ill try the next chapter but its a bit far fetched.
DinaSan1 chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Brilliant plot, beautifully written, and the characters prosonalize...
I REALLY enjoyed reading this, one of the best fanfics I've ever read so far :D
BellsEcho chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Damn girl... I love Heero... love him in his stoic way of being... and yet.. this caring side you describe... how he is seducing Duo .. with the single mind of someone who knows EXACTLY what he wants... is... XD really impressive...

Love your story... it's slow paced, well described, and they both are as I imagine them to be. You have me sleeping at 4am each night because night is the only time I can give myself to read... XD Amazing fic.. seriously 3
InuMisha chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Vigorously scrambling eggs... Hee hee hee.
Lazy chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Ah... open minded, too smart for his own good Wufei. I didn't stick the hyphens in 'cause it was too much trouble.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
This was a great read. I really loved Wufei's characterization, but Relena was, in my opinion, OOC and over the top. I don't think it is necessary to place her in the role of villain for Duo and Heero to work. The other pilots were written in a powerfully subtle manner and the story was incredibly sweet. I'm glad I decided to read some fanfics from old series!
Annoying Little Twit chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Wow, that ending caught me a little off guard, though in a good way :) I was starting to wonder if Duo was a 'mission' for Heero as well... and I was right xD I am glad to say though I wasn't 100 percent positive though, which shows you're good at hiding the 'facts' very well x3 Many people give it away too soon. Go you!

ALT
Nomisora chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
I dislike this story. I know your thinking why read this far in if you dislike it. Well it's not the plot that I have a problem with. It's that you lessened Duo as a character. You have now had him fail two missions in a row and be injured the majority of the time. If he was that bad a soldier, nevermind a gundam pilot then G would not have selected him, end of story. You also make it seem like Heero is the perfect soldier, it's his attitude in the anime that coined the phrase, not his skills. Other gundam pilots were better than him in certain skills. Duo was the infiltration and stealth expert but you've diminished that also. It's like you couldn't get the pairing to work without compromising the character. Your not the only one who does it and this is the only review I've left about it as in some stories I've read the plotline wouldn't work without it. Your story should have worked without compromising, that you did is a disappointment.
ffreeloader chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
A good story, I really like it, it is somewhat different and that is good. Thanks
Jisa chapter 19 . 7/5/2011