Reviews for A Growing Trust
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love this story. I wish I had a friend such as Aragorn!
Dalek Warrior chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this, absolutely amazing. :)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
loved it! Please make more Aragorn and Frodo friendship stories please?
mossysnakes chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
ooh awesum!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
What a lovely story, I love the bonds between the fellowship,especially Frodo and Aragorn.
frodomeg chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Oh... very cute... Love it! You are such a great writer! Great story!
Shire hobbit chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Aw, poor Frodo. But it's not his fault, it's those evil Ringwraiths, and *shudders* the nasty Witch King. This was a really good story - I enjoyed it very much! :)
shirebound chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This was exciting! My favorite part is Pippin holding Frodo's hand away from the Ring. What a clever youngster he is.
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
What a sweet story...well done. Fits very nicely in with the movie and book, too.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Hey, this was a great story. Good job:-)
Budgielover chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
First, thanks for letting me read this. I want to compliment you on your increasing use of details used to set the visual picture. For example… "when he last tripped on a pebble. Sam had helped him to his feet and he managed to conceal the grimace by bending over pretending to brush the dirt off of his knees." This is so in-character for Frodo, and also strongly visually compelling. I’m so glad that you are doing more of this – it is what pulls the reader into your story.
As for the plot, the idea that Frodo is hurt through a link to the Ringwraiths’ screams is very interesting. I like the concept. The reader wonders, “How?
Pharaohess chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
WOW! That was so cool! You’re a really good writer! Its nice to see a cool story like that, which is just a little one shot. And I reckon you're right, with the link.
Hey, can you do me a favour? I've just put up my 1st LOTR fic, 'Ring of Blood' but the summary sux and I don't think anyone will read it! Could you? You're such a good writer, and I'd be proud to have you review. Seriously.
Keep writing, you have a real talent!
ElegantArrow64 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This is so good! Why oesnt it have anymore reviews? Please write more! Wringwraith stuff is my specailty!
JULES6 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I loved this story a lot - wish there was so much more. I really entertain the idea that Frodo was connected to the Nazgul after the stabbing.
Loved it in T when Frodo remembered the stabbing after the Nazgul flew over the Dead Marshes.
Your story fitted in perfectly with that scenario.
Lots of hurt/comfort too - good recipe for a story always.
Thanks for sharing.