Reviews for Dear World
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Make a seqeil revolving around Barrie's reasponce to the letter
Aly chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hey! Hey! Hey! Please read this! Please continue with this story. I think it would be awesome it he like jumpe out a window or something but it wasn't enough to kill him or Harry saves him. The latter not so much but please do this! Its really good!
mitchell chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
This was absolutely beautiful. The only thing htat I can think of that irks me about you wonderful story it that Draco killed himself & now the two will never have a chance. I love it.
One more thing, I read the reviews before I wrote my own. dracos-kiki, I just hate flamers, sorry. I know many people don't like slash, obviously, but for heaven's sake respect her opinion. It was beautifully written, why couldn't you comment on that?
It's a lovely story, Lily Michelle (hey that's my name too, Michelle. Okay no one cares...)
littlericepot chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Holy smokes! This is... holy smokes! Draco was very very stupid to end his life that way.. but he wanted Harry to be happy.. and that is so... bittersweet. You do a great job writing slash. Maybe you should continue this with Harry's reaction. I am very interested to seeing how Harry would react to this. Please continue. I will be waiting, eager as always.
~Sweet Sorrow
dracos-kiki chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
What kind of sick person makes Draco a homosexual, i mean come on u have to be kidding me it's just sick!
ElvishGal chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Interesting idea for a fanfiction. Nice use of characters with Draco's feelings.
x
bluefruitbowl chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
nice.
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
This yanks at my heart strings...I now see Draco in a new light...It is unfortunate that he had to die.
Your story was NOT cliche and was really well written. You might want to space the sentences apart it may make it a little easier on the eyes. In case I'm being a little vague (which I have a bad habit of being) This is an example.
Harry and Draco Forever.
Draco and Harry Forever.
See, it's easier that way and people can appreciate your writing style a lot more!
Keep up the good work, I want to see more!
Note: HTML format works the best!