Reviews for Saiyan Upbringing
Hebrew language
swagboy21 chapter 6 . 6/8
The purole alien is cui
daniel chapter 5 . 4/16
This is a good fic so far if only the real canon gohan was like this then dbz would be 10 times cooler no pun intended actually maybe pun intended
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I bet that language from Africa. Aba is familiar
2 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Lady Harley chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Why did you stop writing?
Axcel chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
"Gohan! How could you kill someone?!"

Look who's talking Mr. I-Killed-Off-The-Entire-Red-Ribbon-Army-As-A-Child.
Axcel chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Couldn't they have used the remaining two wishes from the dragonballs to make the saiyan's forget about Earth before they arrived and then wish that no threats to humanity could every find Earth no matter what?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
an over power Gohan is very cocky in his overwheming power over cell, frezia and every other being that thats challenges him, thank u 4 the read
uchiha isuke chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Yeah I was wracking my brain trying to think of what the silver speck could be so thanks for explaining that. On another note Al Bhed is final fantasy I do believe I can't remember which one it pops up in though.
NatNicole chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Yep, it's official. They should make a special based on this fic. IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME AND PERFECT! Seriously, I always liked canon Gohan , but the way he became a stupid scholar ion GT is WRONG IN SOOO MANY LEVELS! So, that's one of the ANY reasons why I love your fic. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I hope you show their power levels
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Good chapter, please make gohan awesome but also very smart
Primus2021 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013