Reviews for Saiyan Upbringing
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I bet that language from Africa. Aba is familiar
2 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Lady Harley chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Why did you stop writing?
Axcel chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
"Gohan! How could you kill someone?!"

Look who's talking Mr. I-Killed-Off-The-Entire-Red-Ribbon-Army-As-A-Child.
Axcel chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Couldn't they have used the remaining two wishes from the dragonballs to make the saiyan's forget about Earth before they arrived and then wish that no threats to humanity could every find Earth no matter what?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
an over power Gohan is very cocky in his overwheming power over cell, frezia and every other being that thats challenges him, thank u 4 the read
uchiha isuke chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Yeah I was wracking my brain trying to think of what the silver speck could be so thanks for explaining that. On another note Al Bhed is final fantasy I do believe I can't remember which one it pops up in though.
NatNicole chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Yep, it's official. They should make a special based on this fic. IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME AND PERFECT! Seriously, I always liked canon Gohan , but the way he became a stupid scholar ion GT is WRONG IN SOOO MANY LEVELS! So, that's one of the ANY reasons why I love your fic. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I hope you show their power levels
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Good chapter, please make gohan awesome but also very smart
Primus2021 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
I could name some more.
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Cui
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I never did like Chichi after DB, I didn't like Goku much after the $$-h0l3 abounded his family after the Cell Games either,
Ky111 chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story, can't believe u abandoned it, would of been really interesting to see how Gohan with his saiyan attitude handled high school not too mention Videl, with her attempts to find out his secrets which he probably wouldn't of tried to hide anyway and if he did he defiantly wouldn't of caved to blackmail, he probably would of told her where to go. Also would of been interesting how he would of handled Hercule, would he of just let Hercule take his credit or would his Saiyan pride kick in and humiliate Hercule. Also would of been good to know how Goku learnt instant transmission considering he didn't go to Yardrat or what ever that planet was called, also to find out if he would stay dead like he did in the series. seeing it's been 8 years I know there is no way u would pick this story up again.