Reviews for Saiyan Upbringing
Max chapter 19 . 5/29
Continue please it's too good to stop it here
If you ever see this, how does goku know instant transmission if he never went to yardrat
Ninja girl chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
You shouldn't use Hebrew, and then call it a different language. Some people, who can speak Hebrew, can be insulted by it, even if it's translated poorly.
Other than that, I like the story itself.
fuzzyhobgoblin chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
hebrew
pr0dz chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Hebrew language
swagboy21 chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
The purole alien is cui
daniel chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
This is a good fic so far if only the real canon gohan was like this then dbz would be 10 times cooler no pun intended actually maybe pun intended
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I bet that language from Africa. Aba is familiar
2 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Lady Harley chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Why did you stop writing?
Axcel chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
"Gohan! How could you kill someone?!"

Look who's talking Mr. I-Killed-Off-The-Entire-Red-Ribbon-Army-As-A-Child.
Axcel chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Couldn't they have used the remaining two wishes from the dragonballs to make the saiyan's forget about Earth before they arrived and then wish that no threats to humanity could every find Earth no matter what?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
an over power Gohan is very cocky in his overwheming power over cell, frezia and every other being that thats challenges him, thank u 4 the read
21Orphans chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Yeah I was wracking my brain trying to think of what the silver speck could be so thanks for explaining that. On another note Al Bhed is final fantasy I do believe I can't remember which one it pops up in though.
NatNicole chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Yep, it's official. They should make a special based on this fic. IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME AND PERFECT! Seriously, I always liked canon Gohan , but the way he became a stupid scholar ion GT is WRONG IN SOOO MANY LEVELS! So, that's one of the ANY reasons why I love your fic. KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!