Reviews for Darkness Comes To Light
Runawynd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow, I remember reading this YEARS ago, I can't believe I stumbled across this again! 3 Anyways, loved it then, and loved it today! Thanks for the read!
Kerdragonsmith chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
You're a amazing writer please continue this fic plllleeeaasseeeeeeeeee
raxii chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I would like to read the complete version, could you pass me the link?
kitsune vi Britt chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
is there an alternate Axl i like to see him pair with his counterpart

innocent!axl paired up with badass axl that will be so cool
kitsune vi britt chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
are you going to continue this
MultiNo1Gamer chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is brilliant! I really hope ypu make more of this. By the way could you send me the link to the uncensensored one please? :3
XxLenxKagaminexX chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I love this! Could you please continue it or update it or something, because I really enjoy reading it! I searched for nfiction . com but google didn't pull anything up, so if the rest of the story is uploaded somewhere, could you give me the link to it? Its really good! :)
kamy38 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
umm...could you give me the link to tha uncensored one pwese ?
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Poor X! yeah Yaoi!
hitomisure chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
I nearly want to cry like a baby, really. I though you dropped your story. I have read your story both in this site and the adultfanfiction and I waited and waited and, and, and waited. But, now, I finally see your update. Please, update new story soon. I really love your story and it's really interesting.
Blind-Doll chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh my god!

I can't belive you finally did it I really thought you will stop from completing it T~T please continue I can't wait to see X's Light
Pyra Kurai Akaidra chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Hm, been a while since I venture here. ('Lazy, more like!')

Pretty neat chapter, though I don't remember reading the actual Chapter 8...*goes off to check on nFiction*

~Pyra Kurai Akaidra
Laharl The Overlord chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
XD! YES! You finally updated! ~Does a little dance.~ Nice going so far (and I loved the dance part! I just love those games-they kick so much ass!). XD
Blind-Doll chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
ow common i really loved this story . aren't you going to complet it? ToT
so sam chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
I've just read your story and I think it is desrve more of your time , and it doesn't matter who you pair Axl with just update OK