Reviews for Don't Think
Jade chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Good story. Completely believable.
Kalika Barlow chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
*claps* Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks Hugh and Nyah would look hot together! Looking forward to the conclusion. Excellent writing!

- Georgina
Draculaluvsamy chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
omg you have to update i love this it is amazing omg i love hugh he is so hot xx
LuvWhatUDo chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Very Hot! And Nyah was gorgeous, so I hope that you continue.
racheal chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I WANT PART TWO... it,s a really really good story so hurry and finish it

thanx
Kate Swynford chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Very hot, and certainly explains a lot, although I always suspected that Hugh might have been attracted to Sean himself. But where is the conclusion?
Aniah chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Hunh. I always thought Hugh was jealous of *Sean*, not Nyah. Yes, that's right, it's *Sean.* Not "Shawn."

But that's okay, it was interesting nevertheless. _
luvahgurl chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
oh my god, wonderful. more sex! : ) you know wut i mean...
racheal gregory chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
brilliant,very very erotic imagery,but where the hell is part two?,need part two ASAP
wondering chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hate the movie. Love ur story. Luv Hugh too. PLZ PLZ PLZ continue. When's the conclusion coming?
Toadstool chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is really good and I like it even better than the movie. Yawn. What a waste of hunks that was. Please continue this story!
Kimber chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I really liked this story. You know what I always wondered-what was all the sexual tension between Hugh and Sean, it seemed to me like Hugh was jealous of Sean's girlfriend.
BB chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Oi! This was hot though I hated Nyah, hated Ethan, hated pretty much the movie even. I loved however Hugh. (I was snooping 'round here for Hugh fics) He was freaking hot! That face. That body. Geez! It's a shame you haven't updated. Good writing.
tricky chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Nice...very it's cruel of you to stop updating when you have written such a entertaining first chapter. I would very much like to find out what happens next. ;)
Joanie S chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I like very much, and I also wondered about the "tension" in the movie. Please update soon.