Reviews for Human Voices Wake Us
VegasGoddess chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful last line! :D I completely loved the whole thing.
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
loved it.
My Kate chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
wow, just found this story as I was combing through the archives...what a perfectly romantic work, a hard task to achieve when the setting revolves around a crime lab ;)...just beautiful...
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
that was ADORABLE!
Pheo chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Beautiful! I just love it when Grissom gets emotional. Those writers who can throw him into angsty situations and keep him in character-such as yourself-just rock. Thanks for sharing!
LovinCSI chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
ok, whatever your regular job or school or whatever, you should quit and write 100% of the time! this is definitely one of my favorite stories of yours!
syRen chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
what a wake-up-call! great!
Aroihkin chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
Short, sweet, emotional... and very, very well-written. Love it! :D
ScienceGeek chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
Wonderful, wonderful fic. You've captured the essense of their emotions so well, without having to come out and name them. I loved it. I hope you keep writing.
Kate Kirkengardner chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
I'm not trying to leave you a "THAT WAS REALI GUD!" Review, but I'm knackered, so this will be short.
You gave an excellent beginning an equally satisfying ending, I almost jumped when he kissed her the first time, I could see it playing out in my mind. I like the awkwardness and tentativeness and I really love what you've done. Can't wait to read more.
luxor chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
What an ending! Touching, simply touching. It was fate you know! :-) Thanks for bringing Griss to his senses and finally redeeming himself. I was tearing up there at the end. Thanks so much for sharing this excellent story and please write more, more, more!
Bradybunch4529 chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
A set of circumstances brings them back together. I love how you portray the emotion she felt when she saw Grissom and Catherine. I hope that there a sequel soon.
Merccy chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
A perfect, perfect fic. Do you hear me? This is PERFECT. Not only are the characterizations top-notch, but you have a way with words that makes them flow so evenly and amazingly. You're a fantastic writer.
Grissom's Girl chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
Wow! This was wonderful! So very perfect. Everyone was really "in character", and the dialogue felt and sounded real. What a beautiful piece of work. Thank you. Thank you for sharing this. One of my favorites.
niff74 chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
oh, that was SO lovely... I was so sure this was gonna end badly for our geeks, and then, suddenly, the twist caught me by surprise. And the ending was absolutely perfect! loved this story! and hope to see more from you soon.