Reviews for Mud
SeaSparkle chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
What a great read! I can't believe I've never read this before - maybe because it's not marked as complete?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Good way to end it everybody is happy. They got what they wanted or deserved. And Eyes Only was not found out.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
The crooked Picture talk was funny. And even beter when she knew what was bothering him and fixed it.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Ha loved the bit with the eggs it was just like the bit with the chicken.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
"Tell me why you want to save everyone else's ass, but you're too damned proud to save your own!"

"Because," and his eyes blazed, "I won't save myself at the cost of someone else." This line so reminds me of him in NCIS.
Eternal Optimist chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Lol love the evil scheming side of logan using Zack to dish out some payback on those idiots.
dgurisko2001 chapter 22 . 9/24/2006
Good Story, well thought out and well ended. i read alot of these stories and 2 things always seem to happen. the author either changes the character to suit the story which totoally blows it for a real fan of the characters themselves or the story ends up not making a whole lot of sence and you are left with an ending that doesn't end anything lol. You did neither and I think that takes a real writting talent.

Congrats!
magno.cum.gaudio chapter 22 . 8/14/2005
Just reread this story and saw, I didn't review before.

I had so much pleasure to read it, I loved the interactions between Max, Logan and Zack and the others. You described everything so clear, I could imagine the looks in their faces, their motions, their moves, even the landscape, the buildings... You are an incredible writer, ML Only.

Thank you very much for doing such a great work! B.
JAK chapter 22 . 7/19/2004
Excellent story, I read it all in one sitting, I was so into it ;)! I would have liked to see a little more M/L action, but you did state that you wanted to be true to the S1 dynamic. I like the way that you wrote Zack, not too far off from the show, but also illustrating his decent side.
orca589 chapter 22 . 6/1/2004
Awsome ending to a great story and they are still in love:)) liked Max going to the church and thinking sexy thoughts about Logan.

off to read your next story.
orca589 chapter 18 . 5/29/2004
Really good the thing about the surgery creating perfection and how it applies to Max and Zack. The romance between Logan and Max, it will always be there even if they don't get together I love how you are handling it in this story.
orca589 chapter 17 . 5/29/2004
Love the romance between Max and Logan Love the romance between Bob and Logan wonder if Max is going to get jealous of this competition :)
orca589 chapter 5 . 5/23/2004
Logan using Zack to payback an insult to Max great. Wonder what Zack would have done if he knew that Logan manovered him into that:)
orca589 chapter 4 . 5/23/2004
Love Logans snap decision these two avoiding each other but get jealous as soon as the other with somebody else LOL thats what was great about the original and you are capturing it perfectly.
orca589 chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Yep Zacks plan to get Max away from Logan making me wonder if he made up the whole thing about the vigilanties. really enjoying this.