Reviews for Assassin of the Night
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Yeah, I know what you mean at the 'the stupid little kid' part, I've just re-read my first ever fanfiction last December and was horrified.I thank the gods that my 11 year old self wasn't foolish enough to publish it here or anywhere was that other ones that did get published, sucks so much that it's bland and I'm not terribly surprised or disappointed anymore that those fanfics only got mediocre reviews.

Hopefully, even if I always remembered -wince- Twilight or -rolls eyes- Buffy when it comes to vampires, you would post the rewrite soon.I'm curious on your very much improved version of it.
sonicbaby11 chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
this story wus a bit confusing . but to exciting to stop reading! loved it! and you actually described the rules of the vampires, thank you!
adrian chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aw... How sad! but cute!
Aska chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
Glad to hear that you are going to continue your story!

Well to tell you the truth I like the fic just as it is right now, but I'm curious to know of how many changes it is going to have, and hearing that it's going to be more darker it makes me even more curious.

And like I have always said don't worry about your old readers, they will come back, this is a very good fic with an interesting plot and you will get new readers too!

I'll be waiting for the new version (take all the time you want, I know what it feels to run out of ideas). So see ya next time!

PD: Sorry for the English n_n;
Lemurian 04 chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
Of course we understand. Good luck on the remake, then!
Aires Drake chapter 11 . 5/22/2007
Alright! I've been looking forward to your nre works for quite some! Please don't discouraed, and if somethings fails to work, then try something else until you find something that does work!

Keep up the great work!
Link015 chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
Glad to see you're back, that for sure. Well, not much to say except good luck and I'm looking forward to some great stuff.
Gabi-The-Gorgeous chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
Hey, great!
Kyarorain chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
I know how you feel. I've gone back and rewritten a fic and have two other rewrite projects underway, since my older fics reek so much of my old writing style, it irks me. Happy rewriting!
SuperTay chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
I actualy know how you feel. I myself want to finish a GS fic but for some reason, I just can't anymore becasue I haven't updated in year and a part of me wants to do a little rewriting.

BTW, you started writing when you were 14? not bad! better than me!

However, it's good that you can rewrite it, that way it will be better for readers and you.

Good luck!
7993 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
wow that was awesum!
Bahamut Girl chapter 10 . 8/25/2005
Well, well, well, what have we here?...another good and amazing chapter. Isaac have the worst luck of the world, poor guy. Keep up with ypur great work _
Trixie's girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
It is the best. Good name and punishments.
wilddog14 chapter 10 . 8/13/2005
I like this story soo much. The last part I thought was about Isaac.
Fjord Cannon chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
o.o wow... this story is going on my faves *faves the story*