Reviews for Delaying A Decision
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved this! Especially the part where Starfire acted like a stubborn child and insisted - no, DEMANDED - to see Raven. It showed how deep her concern and affection for Raven went, making it just downright awesome and cute.

I love your style of writing. It has the right amount of detail without going overboard and also includes the perfect blend of dialogue along with inner feelings and thoughts. I've read A LOT of fanfiction and equally loved a majority of them, but the way you write is by far my favorite. You, my dear fellow writer, are a gift to readers everywhere.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
My ... goodness.

Okay, first, your deft touch with the language makes ANYTHING you write a real pleasure to read. And I still like that thing you do with Raven's voice, omitting the quotation marks. It's not even hard to follow. How do you do that?

Second, you handle Raven's anguish and indecision with such aplomb and such genuine concern, it's like the empath is talking to us. Amazing.

Third, the relational dynamic you weave between the various team members provides an unparalleled background for the story. It's so good, so thorough, that unless you examine it, you can't tell it's been done. It just ... is. Like water to a fish.

Excellent, excellent work! This goes in Favorites.
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I luve your stories :D You portray those two so well!
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
fin? are you sure? want to know what happens next! I want to know if star is going to go with raven and if they will stay part of thise team of make their own or what! wiggles wanting to know so much more.
ABC chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh, will Kory be okay? Yes, she should be okay- I mean, Raven rarely failed... but there is still the chance.. sigh. If she's okay, then I'm happy. But... will Raven leave the Titans? Would be sad if she did. I must read more and find out.
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Man, your stories truly are awesome... and I totally understand that you might never finish this series, but I have a question: do you ever feel guilty for not finishing the series? Oh well, please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Uh. I forgot my name chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Man, I felt sorry for Dick... hey, did you know that I've already read each of your Teen Titans stories like five times? And, well, all your other stories are male/male, but the Teen Titans are your only female/female, and well, I think that you should finish the series... please!

... or did you died in a car accident?
Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Boy, it's been a decade or more since I picked up a New Teen Titans comic but this was very good. If memory serves, you've caught the personalities quite well. Interesting overall. Lovely job.
Meimi no Kage chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
It just keeps getting better. I feel sorry for Dick, he was really screwed up back then. But it is nice seeing Kory having more of a backbone back then.