Reviews for Cat-and-Mouse: The Chase
Kat chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Hello Scottishlass,

it has been some time that you posted this, and all the Matrix craze has long since died down, but I do hope that you will take the time to have a look at your reviews again from time to time. Actually I would like to comment on another story of yours: "Ahead of Schedule" which I found someplace else, but found no means of reviewing.

I felt "instantly drunk" after reading it for the first time, but then your words kept reverberating in my mind for weeks and single phrases kept popping up in my head. As you said, this piece is different from all the other pieces you wrote before but I enjoyed it immensely, the two different point of views from which you write, the scene at the club, the active role of Trinity, the magnetic attraction between them.

(I have a few suggestions for minor changes, a couple of repetitions which could have been altered, but that would go too much into detail).

Tell me, are you still writing after all this time? Where can I find more of your stories? Somehow my old link to "Ahead of Schedule" does not function anymore. Dont let your daily routine stop you from writing nowadays.

I wish you well.

Kat.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Ok, what happens next? On the edge of my seat here! Lovely work, nicely done and with a definate sense of purpose, the characterisation is clear and Neo is cocky enough to pull a stunt like that. I only hope that Trinity gets out ok, I mean, I know the Agent can't kill her, but if something was to happen to her, Neo and Morpheus would be ready to kick each other's butts, neither will be happy if something happens to her.
Please add another chapter, the unresolved ending and the possibilties are going to drive me mad! ;p
Rozi chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Ok i have a question did trinity die ? didn't u say the bullets were fake nd were supposed to miss ? I'm confused other then that the story was good
nanaseven chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
oh, how wholly fantastic...
AMEE chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
That was great! Please continue! *puppy eyes*
ceridwen-amyed chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
I'm adding you to my favourite authors list...All your fics are so good! *lol* You gotta love Neo/Trinity fics!
Miuixtli chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Can't wait for the next part. :) I'm hopelessly smitten with N/T fics.
Trinity390 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Needs a sequel! It was Great!

Trinity389
Gin Skywalker chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Nice!
trin chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
you are an amazing writer, i love your stories. keep writing, you do a great job with the chemistry between neo and trinity
crystalfairy chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
ohhhhhh i really like this it is a really good story!
Nyah chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Trinity putting Neo in his place, lol! That was great.
Noir chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
Excellent! I've read and loved all of your fictions so far. :)
Digitah chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
all i have to say is rrrrrow! lol this is kick ass! i love the way you make them seem so natural and not mechanical.
sach chapter 1 . 1/10/2001