Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
ERgirl chapter 24 . 7/9/2006
Your story is amazing! One of the best I've read!

I love the very end...and all the emotion...

Awesome
ellabellaboo chapter 24 . 4/15/2006
I'm so sorry! I'm not sure if I reviewed this story ( but I know I didn't put it on my favourites list and I'm so sorry! I MEANT TO cause I love this story, it's just amazing! This is going onto my list RIGHT NOW. Well done, this is incredible!

Ell x
ekpeaky chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This is an amazing story! You truly have a wonderful gift, and i for one would love to see 'another story'! Hope to see more from you, truly, well done.
elohimdancer319 chapter 24 . 3/23/2006
Great story. I can see what Mrs. S Erye was talking about. You two are writing the same story with the same characters, but you are still two different authors. That was beautiful... and funny at some parts.
twinmuse chapter 24 . 1/24/2006
o...you SO have to do more!

Is there more? I'd LOVE to read it!

Gotta love the LUBY...diehard fan here.

Great story...love the interaction between Luka and Abby on this one. So much fun to read.

Do more, yes? I'd read it!

Colly E. of twin*muse
Nannii chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
you have too keep writing this story.. i'm going to die if you don't.. so please continue writing till she is like least 5 years old i really love it and i don't want you to stop witing so please continue )

/Nannii
AgathaN chapter 24 . 12/24/2005
Wonderful epilogue:) Just for the Christmas time. I love whole Your story btw:)
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i've just read 1 chapter of this story but i already know i'll love it!
Bel Vezer chapter 24 . 12/23/2005
Truly brilliant. Incredible. Breath-taking. I love it. It's excellent. You have an amazing talent. I just read the entire thing in one sitting and I'm in awe. It was absolutely fantastic. Great job! The characterization was exquisite. And yay for Luby!
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 24 . 12/23/2005
Oh, I am sitting here grinning from ear to ear, what a great addition. Perfect as always, so wonderfully amusing and the end is just exquisite.

Glad to see you writing again.
anonymous01 chapter 24 . 12/23/2005
Amazing. You've picked up right where you left off, and it was perfect. I like the way you described Ivica's flight as a can of sardines, Ivica and Maggie's plotting, Rosa's birthday cake...the whole thing, in other words. And as for "another story" - I'd love to see it!
formerlynoname chapter 24 . 12/23/2005
Aw, cute! good to see you writing again.

I see you got the elephant in there. ;-)
anonymous01 chapter 23 . 3/13/2005
Absolultey incredible. Without a doubt one of the best stories I've ever read - Luby or otherwise. You are a fantastic writer and I would love to see more from you. Realistic, humorous, touching...perfect.
hungrytiger chapter 23 . 9/17/2004
WOW... Just wow... If only everyone on wrote as beautifully as this :) The perfect end to an astonishingly touching story. You could almost feel you're there.
No.13Baby chapter 23 . 7/15/2004
Big, fat, hearty CONGRATS on finishing a great story. "It's okay if he drops in because he's the one that leaves"... I liked how you put this, for some reason, but that's not the only part. Great job!