Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 20 . 6/3/2004
Keeps getting better and better! Keep it up!
hungrytiger chapter 20 . 6/2/2004
Amazing as always! I love how you're filling in the detail of character quirks only alluded to in the show. Awesome job.
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 20 . 5/31/2004
"I say nothing just shake my head, make a fist, release, make a fist, release. Then I turn and leave the room. You know there is such a thing as justifiable homicide." I loved that. Intense but amusing at the same time. Patiently awaiting the next part as always.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
This story goes deeper and deeper into the characters and their relationship with each other with each chapter you write.
hungrytiger chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
Very clever - liked the wordplay! My mother's a pianist, so I particularly connected with this chapter and the last. Great job!
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
Yeah, I get the wordplay, and the Dickensian reference at the start :) Immense as always, I like the links and differences between the past and the future in Luka's mind very much.
NaomiP chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
Damn this is good.
mariska chapter 18 . 5/15/2004
"Is that what they're calling it these days?" Man, I adore Ivica. Very well done. Thanks.
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 18 . 5/15/2004
Wow another great chapter! Lol Ivica's funny as hell!
girlintheyankeeshat chapter 18 . 5/15/2004
Brilliant, humourous, I never want this story to end. An inspiration.
hungrytiger chapter 18 . 5/15/2004
Wonderful stuff. The characterisation really made me chuckle. I know a few Ivicas :)
chocoholic too chapter 18 . 5/15/2004
really funny ! enjoyed it very, very much!
wcynic chapter 18 . 5/14/2004
Loved Luka's self-reflection about how his addiction to guilt started, even before what happened to Danijela and the children. Another wonderful chapter as usual.
Micky19 chapter 17 . 5/5/2004
I love this fic, plain and simple. Keep up the good work.
CryOnMyShoulder chapter 17 . 4/26/2004
I love it. Plain and simple. You're a wonderful writer, and this entire fic is just amazing. I cannot wait to read more :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »