Reviews for Subtle Signs
dead last hero chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Amusing! I like when Joey gets the upperhand (even if only in his head D )

And of course, whats not to love about all-knowing Mokuba?
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
*grin* Cute.
Cissa DeLancome chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
OMG, that was TOO good I absolutely loved it! Of course I would love to see what happens on Monday... but since that's probably not going to happen, it was still such a fun read!

PS. At one point when it says "Mokuba joined in the laughter, having interrupted Jounouchi's comment as a joke on his brother’s unfriendliness," did you mean 'interpreted'? Maybe a spell check misunderstood the sense of the sentence or something.

Anyway, once again, that was fabulous!
casaragi chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
aw this one of the best oneshot I have ever read! ;-; I would litke to know whant happend on monday 2
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This story was really cute! I wish we could've seen what happened on Monday, teehee! And I love Mokuba, too. That kid is awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
that was funny!
KakyoTheStickInTheMud chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I know you wrote this, um, awhile ago, but... It's super awesome. Making me happy is totally demonstrative of its redeeming social value! No, really.
Inane Insane chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I very well fucking loved this fic X3

And... Jounouchi... So much IC that I was giggling all the way through XD. And I can tell you, it scared my mum when she heard me from upstairs. Wondering about my mental health and all, yas know?

But... Gah... Love this fic to death, and I'm sure i read it before XD; I just wish i would've reviewed then ._.;

Please, please write more and more stories like this X3. Because you know have a valid stalker!
Syku chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Heh, Great story. Love the part the magazine played!

Well written and the humour's just excellent )

If possible, can you write a sequel to this charming story? *Mokuba-puppy-dog-eyes-here*

... You know you want to ... )

- Syku
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Very good story indeed! And maybe added chapters or a sequal would be an option?
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Is it slightly worrying that I have actually read (unwillinglly of course) magazines like that?

Still, very funny anyway. I love Jounouchi's reaction 'I am one sexy beast' *sniggers*

Love smart!Mokuba, that kid never gets enough credit.
Offensivebunny chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
OMG I loved it! Too funny! I'd really like to know how he uses that other article..m Joey adn Seto..*drools* Oh sorry, anyway lovely stuffs!
Intoxicated Biscuit chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
LOL. CCP found this amusing. _
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Fantastic story. You captured all three characters wonderfully, very in-character and funny to boot. Nice job.
Girl of Grace chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
that was beauty-ful

i like the touch w/ the girly magazine

also, the smart!Mokuba helps _