Reviews for Subtle Signs
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
LOL! I'd LOVE to read what he does on MOnday!
Killian chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Mokuba is just too smart for his own good, isn't he? I loved the story!
namelessidiot chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This is so hilariously funny. Please update soon! ;-; It's been a year!
Misoka chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Don't tell me we aren't going to see what happens when Jou puts his "How to drive a man wild" plan into action? Heh, I really enjoyed this fic. It's funny how Mokuba comes off smarter then the other two boys combined...
Ziven chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is ridiculous! You should write a sequel to this, definetly!

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
Hii chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
No! Not the end! Write more! Seriously! Owarisatan, write more! NOW! *hands pen and paper* WRITE!
Faeryl chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
OMG SEQUEL! PLEASE! i wanna see this! come on if you don't i will...no i won' ON SEQUEL! lol

sorry i just needed to say it!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
xD That was great. I was playing Fortune Faded while reading it, which, in my opinion, perfectly reflected the quirky sort of mood. I remember reading an article like that... rofl, I can just imagine Jonouchi thinking that about himself. xD Omg... I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before. Keep up the good work.
Xiaolang's Ying Fa chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
IYA! You should have written what Jounouchi did! I wanna know! *sobs* Please write another part to this fic, please! I am so obsessed with your fics and when this one ended I was left stunned, I was like ... no! It CANT end there! NO! It was so funny! Jounouchi noticing Kaiba...and then the description of the dream he has...hehe! I LOVED it! So PLEASE! Please! Write more to it!

Love,

Xiaolang's Ying Fa
anaraz chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
lol

go moki
brittie bear chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
oh my Mokuba! You are a genius! *nods* and i want a sequel lol!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
LOL! This is hilarious! fav!
maruimochi chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Aw, I wished you put what would happen on Monday but I guess the imagination is as good as anything. Loved the fic! Short, sweet and to the point. One of my fav combos. I have nothing but praise for it. Mokuba is a devious one, isn't he?
Unwaba chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Fantastically amusing. I greatly enjoyed this piece.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
muwahahahha poor Kaiba, but I like it when he's confused. Joey is crazy, 'Well I am one sexy beast'. hehe I roared, this was hilarous. I loved it. You did a great job. I really find your style of writing to be highly entertaining. *grins* *glomps author* *waves*
Later yo,