Reviews for Subtle Signs
Reppu chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Very interesting concept. An American magazine...it gave me quite a few laughs, it did. I loved every moment of it. And yes, Mokuba is extremely smart to pick up on the attraction between those two. About the dog suit dreams...I guess I can see how they would be strangely erotic. Kudos to Jou for weird, sexy dreams.
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
...That was awesome.
I couldn't help but giggle insanely (in class, at that! And I wonder why people think I'm weird) when I came to the line "Well, I am one sexy beast." It was so well-placed! _
::grins:: Sheer beauty, every sentence of it. I love your sense of humor.
Alian lost chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Hehehehe Love the idea
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Good story. I enjoyed the dialogue a lot, and I especially loved Mokuba. He's such a conniving kid.
Melony Mutou chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
THAT was one good story! I loved how you used big words! Many people will get utterly confused at this kind of writing. Man, this is just funny! I liked how you plotted Kai liking Jou, but not vice versa. This is good. I've got to check out your other stories, ja!
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I just love your KaiJou fics. This one too... it was absolutely adorable - and you're right, too smart!Mokuba is adorable as well. And he's right... it's a little sad that people can't figure out things which are right under their noses.
Anyway, it'd be interesting to see what that upcoming school day will be like... *grin*

Umm... sorry to say, but even after your revising I spotted couple of typos there. The end of this sentence: "If Yuugi must to bring his mutt to the park with him and Mazaki, the least he could do it tie is him up." and then "There's no reason for me to do anything _will_ him for a few minutes," and "But no one ever called Kaiba infantile _they_ way Anzu and Honda did him" (um... should that 'did him' rather be 'did call him' or 'called him'? Not sure... ;)
"People who write stories need betas..." So true. I've had that problem too... no matter how many times I proofread my fics, always some stupid typos etc escape me. Oh well, at least I have a good excuse, not being a native English speaker... but on the other hand, I'm majoring in English... ;;
And now I'm starting to babble, better to end this review here...
samurai-ashes chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
That was terrific! Great writing - gotta love that - and it was so funny!
and I concur - gotta love the kid.
*thumbs up* awesome!
- ashes -
darkmus chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*Pwee!*
At the part where Jou was finding signs of attraction in Kaiba- I actually started laughing for an entire minute. Which, if you think about it, is a long time to be giggling/chortling nonstop. *rubs tired jaws*
Way too cute.
Mokuba's such a cutie. SmartCutie!Mokuba plotting KaiJou get-together is even better.
And Green Tea ice cream is good.
And. And...
R4INB0w H3N chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Ha ha, cute story.
ooh, green tea icecream, my favourite! o
riskygamble chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was cute. I love too-smart!Mokuba, as well.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
"It was no wonder that they had to read magazines to figure out what he could he with his own two eyes."
I don't know why, but that line made me burst out laughing. I love you.
I really do.
Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Heh! Heh! Heh! Poor Kaiba won't stand a chance. :-)
Rena chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey, this is cute! Maybe you should right a sequel!
hyperactive-frogchild chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Lmao! This is really funny, please write more! I wanna know what happens! Tee Hee Hee i'm gonna be laughing all day now...
RainOwl chapter 1 . 1/17/2004