Reviews for BabyJuliard Disastar!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Please please please please please please please continue
Emolichic1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Continue.
My Personal Rose chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
I lvoe the storyline, and the idea... but I think maybe you should add a bit mre detail to whats going on when people are saying things. I wanna know whats going on around them, how they're feeling, who randomly shouts at Sarah to shut up, that kind of thing.

Just think of that when ur writing your next chapter.
wuteva4eva456 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Okay. You really need to use more description. I'd also think that Sara would already have figured out that she's pregnant sooner than 3 months later. I'd say after she missed her first period. Derek is slightly out of character, and Sara is WAY out of character. You made her scream when she gets her blood drawn, while she's been a dancer for many many years who must deal with bleeding or broken toes and bad ankles? That would all hurt more than having just a little vile of blood taken from her. A nurse would also never tell a patient to shut up.
Jess chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
That was dreadful. It's too fast, and generally poor.
vampirediva07 chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
please write more...i beg of you. this is such a good story. word of advice, more description and perhaps sara and derek's thoughts on the situation.
Sophinna chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Some of the punctuation is a little off, but who cares, I love it!
holly chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i think that keep writing...i lo0ve the story and i would like to know what going happen next...
Stacia Hayes- Jackson chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I really like the story because it really means something to me. I hope to read some more of youe stories! Peace and much luv to ya!
OTHlover04 chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
update soon!
MoonPrincess568 chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
love it! update asap!
Charma chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I wanted to keep reading. It was a good twist, keep writing it
angelic-faerie chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
your story is very very good do continue
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
ok that was really out of character. I mean no one would be like i got into juliard and then realy randomly just state that they missed there period nad that they might be pregnant! and NO nurse would ever say "shut up your not the only one in this hospital". and it doesnt hurt that much to draw blood so NO ONE should be screaming. you should really try to make the characters more and character and more true to life, but other than that the plot is good!
Forever03 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I think you rated it didn't say nothing about when she had the oppertunity to get pregnet.