Reviews for Matchmakers
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Amazing, you should send it to Tamora Perice and see if you can make a book out of it
Anna chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
Alechaos Ogigio chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
this is better then the will of the empress. i would love to see how this ends up.
cheesecake15 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
loved your story
singaluva chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
aw! i loved this story!
singaluva chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
omg i love this story, it's so cute! lolz
bellza chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
OMG, that is so good. How are you so good? I swear you are as good as tamora pierce! please please write more!
moongoddess chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow i love it you are awesome very nice now lets see that ego of yours grow ten fold even if i don't know you i know it will happen eventually with all those compliments.
Dezirea Wilkes chapter 7 . 10/29/2008
Yeah, it was awesome i loved you go girl, and they do need to make more Briar/Sandry fan fics. I think your talented so kudos for you!
Tjix chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Nicely done! Sweet and romantic. Maybe a tiny bit OOC, but not too much. I look forward to the next chapter.

Ja ne,

P.S. The fireworks were a nice touch.
TVL chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
This story is teh love.

I adore it :D
a fan chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
i really like it! DO MORE!
crotchebah chapter 7 . 4/17/2007
this is... good... but very ooc and all too... wierd. if u read will of the empress the message is very clear that there is NOTHING, so this whole relationship just freaks me out a bit.
Thread Magic chapter 7 . 4/1/2007
I love this pairing! Too bad they never get together in the books, even though there's nine of them. Plenty of opportunity! But yeah, good story. Thanks for writing it _
scorpiogirl1031 chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
that was such as sweet fic! write more stories, please!