Reviews for To Talk
Martin III chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
The subject of this one is really odd. Specifically, why would you assume that no one was surprised when Linear started to talk? Seems a little unbelievable to me, especially since Mag looked pretty darn surprised at the end of Evolution 1, when Linear first talks. Also, while the game doesn't definitively say that it was Linear's Evolutia manifestation that ended her muteness, the implication was pretty strong and I find it hard to think of there being any other cause. It certainly fits more than Linear just up and deciding to talk.

Sorry; I just really didn't care for this one. It's a little hard to point down what the point of it is, too.
mizu chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
pretty good!XD
mizu chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
pretty good!
SapphireDemon chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Really cute story, i like it. Linear is super cute and mysterious. Great fic!
Blackened Heart of Malice chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Interesting, but good. Seems almost like a prequel or something.
People flame because they fear what they don't understand. Thankyou for your honesty.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Aww ~ I thought this was so sweet.
I haven't finished playing Evolution Worlds (thank my brother for hogging the game system), but I know a little about most of the characters. I also noticed how not too many people are writing/reading EW fics (me being one as well). . . .
I personally like how you made Linear sound like a real person and not just Evolutia. That makes my views of you as a writer slightly better (I don't like how some people depict her as just a machine-like entity). Congrats!
sweet dreams