Reviews for Don't Panic!
Al chapter 27 . 3/9
Wonderful, wonderful story!
Al chapter 14 . 3/9
Loving your marvelous story! Very unique way of doing this "falling into Middle Earth". Just FYI, though, testicles are NOT soft: they are rather chewy and tough.
Demoncat5 chapter 27 . 3/9
oh my god! I'm so happy to have found your story again. I read it a long time ago and forgot to favorite it. Spent the past year looking for it because one of the best girl from our world falls into Middle earth story that I've read (and there's few of them). Of course I binge read it and am fixing to read the sequel soon. Love it! Thanks for posting such a wonderful story.
ksecc1 chapter 27 . 2/9
What a sad ending. But very well written. You make us all love Halbarad.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 27 . 1/2
letmecryfirstplease
z u k u s h i m i k a chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Have you heard of a fic Future Talk? It's an anime fanfiction and it starts similarly to yours, which I love.
Anoynmous chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Before I even start reading this story, I just have to say, you would not believe how many times I get into my pajamas, and then imagine what it would be like to be transported to another world without shoes. And in said weird pajamas that would probably confuse all the locals. It's an instantly entertaining premise, and I'm excited to see me weird and oddly specific fantasy relised.
Anoynmous chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
tylermech66 chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
this story is amazing! (also, it would probably help late readers like me if you put the complete tag on the story, helps people be motivated to read a story that may or may not be dead)
tylermech66 chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
I wonder why at this point she hasn't tried to wear pants? guess she doesn't want to rock the boat even more?
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
I suppose bone is reusable... but... while not as likely... what about... splinters? (shiver)
QuirkyKim chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
XD
Lisamalvina chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
So good! I really liked it! It was very well written!
Starchaser chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
Ooo nice chapter, very intriguing :) I love it when you bring in some of the fellowship characters and show them just hanging out and having a good time.
Good job with the story telling scene, its seems just like how it could have been. That Legolas is getting a wee bit suspicipus eh? Is he gonna find out everything? Only one way to find out; on to the next chapter!
Starchaser chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
This story is truly amazing, it really is. You describe everything so well, its easy to picture what it would feel like to really BE there. So many fanfictions just kind of glaze over the parts that are hard to describe. Like they'd put "she took a hot bath and went to bed,"but you let us know just how they accomplished a hot bath way back then. You've done an outstanding job.
Penny's a very relateable character too. She's not overly perfect, with beauty that surpasses Arwen, more talented than Legolas, wiser than Gandalf and can win a staring contest with Sauron (considering he doesn't blink that should be difficult but they've done it), but she's not too much the other way; a total klutz that makes constant noise. Very few fanfics strike an even balance like yours. Thumbs up :)
Speaking of Penny, I can't believe it's only been a month since she "dropped in". She's had so much happen to her and now just when she's settling in, the monthly monster rears its ugly head. Poor thing. That particular bane always has the worst timing. Wait, it would have been worse if it had happened while she was traveling with Halbarad. He probably would have had an 'accident' with his sword. 0-o
I'm not sure if you have completed this story (I'm should check and see) but I just want to thankyou for taking the time and writing a great story. Thankyou from the bottom of my thankyou thankyou thankyou... thankyou. :)
1,338 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »