Reviews for Her Prime
Chemistress chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This wonderful songfiction of yours has been in the back of my mind for a long time now; and last week I finally noticed a songtext that could do for an "Albus POV next chapter" to this one: it is "Only one road" , sung by Celine Dion, the text written by Peter Zizzo (if you PIN me, I will write it down for you); I would love for you to continue this :-)
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Beautiful! I hope you'll find a good song for Albus so you can add a chapter to this story!

I'll think about a song, but unfortunately I don't think I know one.
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
this is very good! i can't wait to see what you add for the other chapter. GREAT JOB!
Silver Sorceress chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Love it!
ADandMM4eva chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Ok, I read your author's note and I couldn't help but scream out "YES!", when I saw that my suspisions were correct about the title!

I love that movie and saw it 37 times in 5 days!

That movie assured me that Dame Maggie Smith's sole purpose of being created was to play Minerva McGonagall in these movies that all of us so love (even if the books are much better!) !

No, I havent read your story YET, but I'm going to review when im finished!

I already love you because you've seen that movie!

My whole school has been living under a bloody rock!

No one has seen it, except for my friends AshlyPotter and AnimeWolf!

I had them see it and they laughed their arses off!

We replaced all of the main characters with people from our beloved books and movies and had a blast!

Keep writing, I love you already!

Love always

-Lily (I know I'm obsessive, but yes, that is, my real name! lol!)
mugglemin chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I hope you haven't given up on this! I thought it was great and was convinced there was another chapter at the bottom, only to be horribly dissapointed!

Don't bother with the song, just write the prose, man! It's good enough to stand alone!
CCSaint chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Oh, I really like this. It's so wonderfully written. I also love the depth at which you write. Great job!
GEM8 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
a wonderful start. It was a great title and great start I wonder it Albus knows what he's done. I guess we'll find out soon. A couple of songs come to mind as I listen to this CD Linda Eder "Broadway My Way" The songs are "I'll be seeing you" or "Gold" if you need the words or anything email me.
aelurus chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey... I"m interested... I love the romantic feeling this is giving me right now! for a song...
~Stacy's mom has got it goin' on~
Haha, just kidding, no way!
Sorry, I don't listen to enough music so I don't have a good song.
snickerdoodle chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I really like this fic. It's bittersweet, even though it will have a happy ending (I hope!) Please continue!
rogueinker chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
A bit angsty to start my Sunday morning off to but so well done I couldn't stop reading. The song did fit. Can't wait for Albus' version.
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I really liked it! )The song fit perfect, and yours are one of the few stories I like with a song in it... That's a compliment! Heh heh...
And i'm really glad there's gonna be another chap, but I don't really think I have an idea for a song... So sorry 'bout that.. I hope you find one :D
See Yah
Pal )
LinZE chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is totally stunning! I love it!
POst again soon honey or I shall be forced to hunt you down *grin*
minni chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
oh! I love that movie! :-) You can't make this ending as sad is the prime of miss jean brodie, k? I ALMOST cried, i dunno if u were trying to make that happen, maybe I'm just in a sad mood, but yah know, that's how it is! sorry, can't help you with an albus song. I say you drop the song thing completely, butcha know, it's ur story. update soon, k?
Jestana chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Whee! So cool! I know two songs that might work for the fic, but I don't know their names. One starts off with 'My love is warmer than the warmest sunshine, softer than a sigh/My love is deeper than the deepest ocean, wider than the sky!' The other is 'There ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no river wide enough/To keep me from gettin' to you, babe!' You could look those lines up on to find the songs in their entirety. Bravo!