Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i love your story it's great and very moving
ndhbfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Okay story, I guess.
Slshadowfox chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wow that is one of my favorite songs the artist who sings it is Bob Carlton i believe
tennischick chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
i think it is a good story. keep on writing
joey chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Great version of butterfly kisses! I Love that song. FYI The singer/songwriter is Bob Carlisle.
Crystal chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This story was so sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us. Look forward to more from you.
ashash52009 chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I love this story. Butterfly Kisses is my favorite song. I have always listened to Butterfly Kisses and have wanted it as my wedding song instead of the Wedding March since I was about seven or eight. keep writing the song fics I love to read and then sing the verses. I love the Dylan and Brenda story line. Me and my sister used to watch 90210 when I was younger and I watch the reruns on FX(i don't own that name just borrowing it.) I have to go to school during the week so I don't get to see the ones with Brenda in them at 9:00 during the week. But please write more song fics.
CrAzY TrAcY 82 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Hey everyone, i just wanted to thank you all for your reviews, its been really nice to hear such cool things bout my stories, keep reviewing and i'll keep writing.
peace out
Tracy
angmid36 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Great story I always thought that Dylan and Brenda belonged together. They were always my favorite couple on the show.
Shannen1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I love your story it's so sweet and you brought happy tears to my eys. I hope you'll write more 90210 stories especially Brenda and Dylan stories cause if you've read my stories you'll know that they are my fave' couple.
Shannen1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Grace chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Beautiful story, well done! I hope you write more stories for this category, I can never get enough Brenda/Dylan stuff ;)
Lorelai Gilmore 3rd chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
the singer's name is Bob Carlisle, and this was a very good story.