Reviews for A Moment
shadowangel26 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005

it made me cry, but in a good way!

Please, continue this story, or write another one, they're so good!

P.S. hope ya don't mind me adding you to my favorites list! ;) oh, and if you would ever consider it, maybe we could write a fanfic together...?

Think about it. then e-mail me. Evenstar226
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Ahh. Legolas the matchmaker. Well not exactly... Beautiful, nice, sweet. Nuff said.
IridescentFlight chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Yea! Finally, someone who agrees that Arwen would die without Aragorn's love. If only I could convince A/e writers...but the only problem is that I wanted to do a fic just like this, so now I'll have to rethink so as not to seem like I copied you-but I would never do that! I loved it, great job, SPESHUL!
bug chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
AH! KAWAII! keep wrting-0 your stuff rocks!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
SO SWEET! I love it. I've always thought that Legolas disagreed with Elrond and beleived that Aragorn and Arwen belonged together. I loved this story.
Imithwennyere chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Nice vignette. I like the inclusion of Legolas as the "voice of reason". I love this pairing.
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
*sniff* aw...
Blackbird10 chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Oh my... That "my Ranger" was so... This whole thing was so... But it felt somehow odd that Arwen wouldn't care that he broke her heart... Well, she didn't care in the movies, either, so that doesn't matter. Good fic! :)
B-witched83uk chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I really like this story, it made me feel better about that scene from the movie, I didn't like how they left it with each other.
Good job, well done
FayEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
aw that was so prettyful! write more nownownownownownownow! that was so fluffy... i live for fluff. *cries happily at thought of all the fluff*
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
That was very good. I was always felt that Arwen seemed really hurt when Aragorn tried to give the Evenstar back. Her words seemed almost bitter as she said 'keep it'. I was planning to write a story about it, but you did a great job for me. This was really good.
Legolas? Bad Legolas for watching Aragorn and Arwen. (lol) j/k He should have gave them time alone though, but I don't blame him for spying.
Cerridwen-Evereven chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Interesting chapter! I liked it! Are you going to write more?
:) Cerridwen
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Great! Nice to see Legolas coming to get Aragorn back in line. :) Now, whenever I see the part in T where Legolas gives Aragorn back the Evenstar I'll think of this fic. It resonates that deeply with me. Awesome!
I concur with some of the other reviewers. Write more LoTR fics!
soccer-rocker-022 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
wow. that's all i'm gonna say
ME132 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
WAH! THSI WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! WRITE MORE FLUFFYINESS LIKE THSI RIGHT THIS SECOND! *grabs a box of tissues to find that they are empty*...dammit! i need crying!i loved this! i like seeing the more vunerable side to aragorn once and while adn you did that well!