Reviews for Kings of the Sea
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
WEIRD! But kinda COOL!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Fantastically written and deeply intriguing.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ha! That was brilliant! It was fun to see Jack's reaction to Aragorn and the others, and vice versa. Well done on keeping everyone in character as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Brilliant!
Simmzy-poo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
love it ! my 2 current obsessioNs!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Oh, this is wonderful.
il Parossismo chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
AW oneshot? . I love your crossovers, and TT I so want a second on this one.

Anyways, keep it up .
Kylip chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Jack has to come BACK! Someday, at least. That was awesome. More, please. :)
Writegirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh... this was good. Me likes. Are you planning on writing any more, or is this just a one shot?
SD chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Short and sweet and interesting. Well done!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Very instresting one-shot story. Like it.
DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was SO cool! I actually loved this short story. I just wished it was a multiple story to see what happens while the crew of the BLACK PEARL ended up in Middle Earth and couldn’t find no way back. But anyways, I liked this story a LOT! Great job.

~DAP
Sunn-Kissed chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow...I adore it! You make it so believable, from Jack winding up of the coasts of Gondor to Legolas not liking the cannon's smoke. You don't dwell on anything for too long, and keep the pace fast and fun. The fact that it's one chapter just adds to the spice.

Love it!
L'Tara chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Good story! I wished it was a bit longer, with a Legolas/Will mass confusion thing, but hey, maybe I'll write on of my own. This was a really good story!
Nuriel chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Very nicely done, and beautifuly written. Although, I was hoping that perhaps Jack could notice a slight similarity between Legolas and Will. But it was good!

Nemarie,