Reviews for Ring of Blood
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
You have such an amazing imagination! I never would have though this far into the whole story line of The Lord of the rings but I'm glad you did I love this story! :)))))
coconut994777 chapter 15 . 2/24/2010
OMG. This. Is. AWESOME! The idea, the context, everything!

Please continue it! The suspense is killing me...
emmerlii chapter 15 . 8/30/2009
I know that you haven't updated in years, but you must! You can't just abandon a story like this. I, myself have abandoned a story before but I made myself finish it.

You must update this. You stopped right at the climax of the story. You must update. I can't stress enough how much I want you to continue this fanfic.

xx Emmerlii
emmerlii chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Hey this was good. I can't wait to continue
FlamingPanda9 chapter 15 . 1/15/2009
plz update! hav melkor kil frodo bcuz he was 2 stubborn
RadcliffePotter chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Pharoahess, this is a very good story. I see from the stats on the top of the page that you have not updated in well over a year...perhaps this review will prod you to update once again...*pulls out Sting* "How about now? Gonna update now?" Pharoahess, shakes her head no and replies tremulously, "I'm far to busy with other things," A grimace from me..."Very well then," *pokes with Sting* "Ow!"...See and you thought Frodo's torture was bad...LOL! Anyway, it's a great story. Poor Frodo. Can't wait to see where this goes. Please update soon! Rock on!

-RadcliffePotter
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 15 . 12/13/2007
Can you PLEASE update? (ps: also I am NOT the anon. Skandragon, I am Skandragon Blackheart, Skan for short
Skandragon chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
O MY GOD! I just found out that chapter 15 was last updated in 2005! ITS 2007!

I'm begining to belive you realy are dead,my ,when is the next chapter coming up, about 2 years is a bit least start sequeal!

(I went over board with the ! marks)
Skandragon chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
I think i spaek for a lot of reviewer's out there when i say...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST UPDATE!

(And yes to all those who are wondering I AM just going to keep reviewing ti'll i see chapter 16! thank you very mutch!)
Skandragon chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS DECENT IN THE WOLD, PLEASE!
Skandrgon chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
(On knees begging)If you update...i'll stop bugging ?
Skandragon chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
Update...or,I'LL RIP OUT YOU'R HEART AND FEED IT TO A NAZGUL!...Ahem,just kidding about the hole heart ,searesly,UPDATE SOON,(Starts wimpering)...please...pretty please.
Skandragon chapter 15 . 8/16/2007
It's been since Easter when you last YOU DEAD OR WHAT?Please update quickly...please.
Morris the Fool chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
FOR THE LOVE OF ERU PLESE PLESE PLESE WRITE MORE I AM BEGGING YOU!
Anawey chapter 15 . 7/20/2006
Oh GOD! Man, if Frodo gives in in the end, they're all screwed. And Middle Earth will go to hell in a handbasket! Oh bab bad bad! I love this story.