Reviews for Trapped in TOY'S R US!
Dragon of the Elemental Tide chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
wow i've been lmao throughout the whole story XD keep up to good work
Sakura Irving chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
What ever happened to the Lost Age folk? Oh well...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, etc. and ROTFLMAO!
Sakura Irving chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Simple once again I say, "ROTFLMAO" AND "LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, etc."
Naomi Irving chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Alright, I pressed the "submit Review" button too soon... I HATE Barbie dolls, so I totally agree with Isaac's and Garet's actions. It is pretty good, and I would not suggest it for the people who still like all that Care Bear crap...

~Naomi Irving
Naomi Irving chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
*laughs hysterically and maniacally* See, I HATE
Shima Ame chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
That's too great n-n I love redneck Felix! Are you gonna add djinn? That'd be funny- the Vet barbie forcing those poor Djinn into check ups xD Maybe it's a bit late to add them, but I can't wait to see the final 'bout!
Out to Lunch chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
*cries* Why must Ivan be gay ;_;... He's like my favorite character... Otherwise, it's funny XD Thanks for updating finally. I look forward to reading the rest.
Lord-Sun chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Lord-Sun chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Who are you kidding, okishira? (srry if i spelled that wrong) Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty dumb looking... they use cards, and thats it? 8P well, I guess I dont really count, as I've only seen commercials 'n all... lol. All I watch is Comedy Central, so... 8P Hey, watch this! §†£
Lord-Sun chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
«Chap 4- O.o eh... funny! Really, it is. But your spelling COULD use a little work. :P You should make the the ken and carebear dolls have a show-down with the barbies, with Mia leading the barbies, and Ivan leading the Carebear/Ken rebbelion 8) MWA HAW HAW! Uh, ya. Maybe the appitizer could KILL EM ALL lol!
Touzokuo-kun chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
Meh... Don't diss Yu-gi-oh, please-eth. Anything to do with Bakura, Marik and Seto is... urrm... guud. Ya. GUUD! *twitch twitch*
ElementalMageofFire chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
Wow...evil toys and characters acting way out of character. May I have more please?
Out to Lunch chapter 4 . 6/17/2004
As much as it seems you've been watching too much Adult Swim, I still have to compliment this story. XD

Quite humorous... a Barbie army you say? That's the horror of all horrors... unless... THE TELETUBBIES O_O...

Keep up the good work, and get some new chapters!
Tan Man chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
That was actually quite funny. Random funny...I like it. You just got yourself another fan :)
GUNDAMISSAC chapter 3 . 2/1/2004
It is oviuous that b1-2 are a certion group of mars adepts... but is it S. and M. or K. and A.?