Reviews for Risks
winniepoo chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
WHAT! More, how about a sequel?
VegasGoddess chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Wow. That was fricken' intense! It kept me glued to the computer the entire time! It was so sad, I feel like crying. I think I need fluff now. ;-) You caught their emotions so perfectly, I could see it going on in my head like I was watching it. So, what an awesome job!

I loved it, and thank GOD it didn't happen on the show! I would have seriously cried then. Excellent work!

VegasGoddess
Aoden Half-elven chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
I can't find words to describe how sad that was. I have tears in my eyes from reading this. It's so sad and emotional and yet it's the best post for butterflied i have read. You have an amazing talent for displaying emotions through words. You did a wonderful job writing this, I like all the happy ending ones but i find these are the stories that touch me the most. Keep writing, it's a powerful thing when you touch another persons heart through stories even as small as fanfiction.
vartanluvva chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
Oh my God. I can't believe I'm actually crying, but Jesus! That was an amazing story. I can't even think of anything else to say about it. Wow.
Michelle
linda chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
um...i'm confused. so they are NOT going to be together then? but they are going to sleep together? but she said she can't promise that she won't come back to look for him, so why would he sleep with her when she might come back for more and he doesn't want that right? i know what you can do! write a sequel to clarify everything! :D
Ming chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
It's such a sad ending. I always enjoy your work, Moggie. Thanks.
Anamin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Like I said on the yahoogroups, good job! Can't wait for the next chapter. This would be great as a stand alone fic as well.
Ellen
And Also With You chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I think this is you best fic so far. Very well written, and quite intense! I can't wait for an update.
Iara chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is incredible! Please continue soon.
Hornet chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
God, Moggie! Don't put 'the end' at the end if you don't mean it! Way to give me a heart attack! LOL, good story by the way ;)
kestinstewart chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Thank god you scared me for a minute! As always your writing astounds me ::adds story to favourites::
leddy chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is terrific. Very powerful. I can't believe he got out of the car and left. Looking forward to more.
Rilian's Cove chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I Love this story, can't wait to read more..
Ming chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I'm almost shocked that it ended like this. You are such a tease! I can't wait for the next one. Thanks.
angrypenguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very nice Moggie, and as I've been told, Don't give up hope yet. :)