Reviews for Dad
hizeme-neko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
oh muh gawd!

draco is gonna be pissed!

and harry is so dumb! wtf was he thinking! holy god damn fucking crap man

lol

hes dumb

i love them!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
OH no! Gotta go read the next part!
dantemalfoy chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I can only hope that the disgusting, sniveling, idiotic Potter buys it this time and leaves this mortal coil. Ever since the beginning the guy has been a ballast, a dead weight, a heavy burden to Draco and Draco's son (not Harry's, Potter does not deserve a son, he's been hiding behind his 'guilt' forever and has never, ever, done a thing for his son because he is a coward and a fool)

Please write a sequel where Potter dies and leaves Draco and James free to live their lives without the stupid, sorrowful git to bring shadow. Why is it that Potter is pictured as the dominant in every fanfic? The git does not act manly at all, does not accept responsibility for his actions, runs away and is an ignoramus. Why does he deserve happiness when all he has done is cause pain, anguish and despair to Draco by refusing to deal with his feelings?

Draco had to go through the pregnancy alone, bearing the sorrow for Potter being in coma at the same, has been a single parent and taken care of the comatose prat; he raised his son alone 6 years and did a heck of a good job. Now comes clueless Harry (but he is so CUTE! ( as the simpletons think)) to destroy their happiness.

Simply put, Potter does not deserve to be happy. He has squandered all posibilities of redemption and has wrought chaos to the lives of his would be family. Please leave aside all hero-fetishes and deal with Potter as he deserves.

Let Draco marry Don and live a normal, happy life with his son and someone who deserves him, and leave the moral wreck known as Potter as wretched as he deserves to be.

That'd be a surprising development.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
ohh... *blinks* *grins*
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
o!

interesting and very strange and brilliant and... yeh... i vould go on but i vant to read this fic!
Kairi Ann chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Are you going to do another Trails of Blood? With that said, I just want to say that I liked your stories.
Starrarose chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
hm... I realise why you made this lot separate fics... but now we really need the next bit. PLEASE?/
Maoi chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I can't believe you just stopped! You have to continue this story. It's so captivating. And your $#%ing cliff-hangers. And I don't like this Don guy. Stealing Draco. But, that's another thing that makes the story interesting. PLEASE continue the story. It's a shame you don't have more reviews. It deserves much more than a hundred. Please, Please, Please, continue the story!
roguelegacy chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
WAH I loved it! Now where's part 5 huh? Please get the next part up soon! I'm going crazy with this cliffie. . Keep up the great work! PLEASE, please, please update soon!

-Raven
ura chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Hey! What happened next?

Draco found them and they reunited, right?

Please write a sequal!
TenyaStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Please say you're going to post a 5th. That can't be the end. What happened? Is Harry ok? GAW, please...need...sequal...BEEP...BEEP...BEP...BEEP...BEEP. See I'm dying without it. Please...soon...
Vasira Snow chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Dude, there's gunna be a Part 5 right?'

There HAS to be, you can't do this to me! And what the hell is going on with the Don guy? Better not be what I think it is! *Glares*

*giggles* please, I want a part 5
fantasyhorsefreak chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
wow. You are a wonderful writer. *shakes her head*
Mia chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
§You want to continue - you want to continue -you want to continue-...~§

...

Please! You cant't stop! I like the story so .
bluebutterfly9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Oh no you aren't just going to leave it like that are you? I've read each and every one of these and...well you just can't leave it like this. I know I've been horrible and haven't reviewed at least I don't think I have but please please continue this. Now if you are planning to or if something is already in the works then I'm sorry for the badgering but honestly I do hope this continues.