Reviews for Trip to Fall
dancing elf chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
funny and entertaining
lilz chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
wow, i love how this is written. the division of the scenes is interesting, and the dialogue is both convincing and fun! plus, you actually give jonouchi a brain, which i appreciate :) he gets dumbed down way too much. i hope you update this soon, or update your other fics. keep writing!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
This story is full of win.
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 11 . 5/10/2006
So cute! I love it
evilbunnymusicbox chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
so so sad ! i trust that this story will not be continued, but it was soo good! *sad face*
ShayaCatalyst chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
now, ya said there would be another chapter, but if im reading the date right then you havent updated in a couple of years, so i wont hold my breath. it would be lovely though, to have the promised next chappie...
anessavanella chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
I love it!update soon and it's funny
Dreaming of Everything chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
This... Is another marvelous story. I'm so jealous of your phenomenal writing ability! So so jealous!

I hope you update this soon! Otherwise, I might pop before next update, and then I couldn't read it.

Heh.
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
I think shounen ai is my drug of choice.
Miguels-Lover chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
OMiGawd! I ADORE this story!

It's so cute and funny! I love it!

Excellent characterization and it's been written wonderfully!

Jou and Seto kissed now did they? Hm, i wonder what will happen next between the two?

Can't WAIT for chapter 12! Please update soon!

Miguels-Lover
Offensivebunny chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
Oh yeah, this story is so cute! I've read it before but I've only just found it again! Loves it!
Hikari Elfie chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
yay! I love setojoey stories!
Eveilae chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
I'll pretend this is the end of this story because . . . you haven't updated in over a year *sweatdrop* Surprisingly good seeing as how cliche & unlikely it began. And it took them eleven chapters to kiss. *cries*
astalder27 chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
lol! i loved this! so funny
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Gah! ::BIG GRIN:: Absolutely LOVED it! I must read more of your work .. it's amazing!