Reviews for Giving Away the Queen
tibbytabby12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aww I llove their hate love relationship one minute their fighting the next their not lol I loved it I love Romy thats why I start my own story
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
wow that was really really good
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Dude, works for me. I think you're right-Remy doesn't want to fall for Rogue. Rogue doesn't want to fall for Gambit. There's just something about them that doesn't leave them the choice.
starbright chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
oh my osh oh my gosh you must fish or i will die! i loved it soo romantic! finsih or the flying hamster of doom will rain coconuts of terror pon your pitiful city !please!_ 0
Abaiisiia chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
oh my god that was like so good! Till get over you is a aawsome song. I love hotel paper. Any how, please write more!
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
This was a good story for exactly the reason it wasn't overly romantic. It was a good examination of two people sorting out their feelings towards one another very early in their relationship.
leidiavolo chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
This was a really sweet angsty romantic thing! I loved it! -
Write more please.
Flame31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Stop fishing for compliments its not very becoming. Your story is great, its not at all bad. (if you read the song of the lioness series you'd understand the first comment.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
cool beans. very nice, i liked it. you keeping it coming? i hope so, it's a good start to more. so here's hoping!
cookies-n-cream08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I love this story! I'm a big Romy fan, and I usually love lots of romance, but I like the way this is done. It seems more real.
4rogue chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Nice. Love the interplay of emotions and how they question their feelings. Believable start.
Foxy-Glove chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hihi, loved your story. Mind if I add it to my favorites? The angstyness of it made for a great touch, the sickly sweet things usually leave me banging my head against a wall for Remy's OOCness. This was really into character.
P.S. About the Rouge/Rogue comment. In a way they both make sense for her, especially in this story since it's all about the Queen of Hearts a.k.a. the Red Queen, and rouge is french for red. *shrugs* Maybe it's just me that finds that relevent.
PomegranateQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
gutwrenchingly realistic...
or more accurately HEARTwrencingly reaistic...
shouldn't be a damned one-shot (I am not a fan of one-shots)...
anywho... that's just my oppinion...
Karen chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
There was something about the way that she called out "this is my family" when the X-Men arrived. Not "this is the team I'm being forced to fight for of else I'll end up on the streets." She truly cared about them and they cared about her. She truly loved them they really were her family.
**I loved the way she phrased that in the episode. I thought it revealed a lot about her feelings.
I think you did a nice job with this story. It's a little more believable than a lot of the ROMY stories where Rogue instantly falls in love with someone who's treated her so poorly at every encounter. However, I still think the real UST is between her and Logan.
DanieLuvsPyro chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Your're right it's not really all that romantic ( compared to all the sickeningly sappy Romy fics out there). I like it. And you used one of my favorite songs! I'm sick of all those fics where Gambit & Rogue take one look at eachother and fall in love instantly. Just one tiny problem with you story though, it's Rogue, not Rouge. Besides that it's pretty good.