Reviews for That Trojan War Thing
Charisasori chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
*stares* Oh my...that was actually eerily accurate. But it was also very amusing! :-) Lol. I really liked the part where Achilles goes all Gollum/Smeagol -I didn't expect it, but it was very funny. I also found the interaction between Thetis and Zeus kind of funny. "Remember that twenty bucks you owe me?" I don't know why but I just started cracking up at that point. Not that the first part wasn't funny or anything -I was grinning so hard by cheeks hurt- but that part with Thetis and Zeus just made me laugh so hard (I don't quite know why). :-)
Kiri Kitsune chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
*snickers* This is seriously entertaining. I realize that it's been a while but more of this would be MOST delightful. I'm enjoying Athena and Hera particularly. _
Foolish Mortal chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
This fic is great so far! I'm going to make my friend read this. And my Latin teacher. Do you mind?

Another funny chapter. I think Trojan Man should make a return appearence (he's under contract, after all)

Hey, I want your personal opinion on something. I was going to make a humor fic on Teiresius called "The Blind Transvestite" What do you think?
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Hey, I did a parody like this in script format and it got taken off for 'breaking the rules.' How did you get past that? Please, send me a P Message; I seriously want to know so that I can repost my stuff.

Haha, so entertaining so far. I'm reading the Illiad online and I think this is pretty good for study material. The next time my test questions ask what Thetis wanted from Zeus, I'll make sure to write down "Emus"
Mirithorn chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
I love it!
Twilight Enigma chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
You haven't updated in a very long time. You greatly should! Now. Go, write more please because you rock! Yes, you do! So write and never stop writing cos - seriously - loving this!
Tsuiccino chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
VERY funny. I'm currently reading the Illiad, and I too think that the description of everyone's family history is unecessary, to say the least.

My favorite line was:

Diomedes: ... It's a wonder I didn't recognize you before! Why, my father's cousin's neighbor's barber's son once hosted your grandfather whom you've never met! We're practically related! Let's be friends!

Your story has made me wonder: how on earth DID Homer learn exactly who killed who at exactly what time? I'd never thought of it before, but now I think he just makes everything up...
Mint Bubble chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Tee hee, funny.

Btw, if I have this right, Hera (and Zeus, Poseidon, etc) did have have a grandmother, who was also her great-grandmother (eew), Gaia. Gaia was the first goddess, then she somehow managed to have Ouranus, and they had Cronus (and a bunch of other kids) who married Rhea (his sister) and they had Hera etc. Sorry, I know way too much greek mythology. And I suppose there are different variations of it all, etc.

Sorry. Keep writing!
phanogyph chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
BEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! UPDATE FOR GOD SAKES. RA!

OK I'm done. Sorry I don't usually get so mad but you haven't updated in weeks! please update. GOD MONTHS, YEARS!
cookiejunkie chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Brilliance! I couldn't stop chortling all the way through! Congrats!
pupparoux chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
ok i just LOVE the lines:

Random Greek soldier:you know, I think we've done more talking in this war than actual fighting.

Nearby, another Greek soldier inadvertently stabs himself in the foot.

Random Greek soldier: that's not such a bad thing.

Its so funny and i hope you don't mind but i put it in my profile. keep up the good work
phanogyph chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
!
pupparoux chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
Hey i love it its so funnie! hee hee i never truely appreiated the illiad untill i read this story... lol thank you ..so..much! *sobs* keep it up!
kaiba-queen chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Word!(Soz but the dream is so dudey: ))

That was a great book 2.

HOMER BUGGA OFF! I like Fiery Ferret of Doom version way better than yours!

Yo Fiery Ferret of Doom, keep writing! I don't actually do latin, but this ought to make my sis(ADELE) happier!
SaraRin chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
Wow, this is just genius! I've basically grown up with the Iliad, and it's really priceless to see a parody of it like this. Keep up the good work!