Reviews for Two Years
follow-ur-dreams chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Aw that was so cute! I love Syd and Vaughn 2getha! season 3 of alias started here in Australia a couple weeks ago and i hate lauren! Agrhh i feel like punching her when she smiles at Vaughn! lol well anyway i loved your story!
-Corinna
Naughty-Spy chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Aw, what a sweet ending! This fic started with me angsting and all serious, and then it had a fluffy ending with smiles! Yay.
Kudos on a great ficlet, it was really well written!
Great job
Jayme xox
Naughty-Spy chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
Heehee! I KNEW it would be Weiss at the door! Cos it was too obvious and coincidental for it to be Vaughn! Now the -two years since her birthday makes sense, cos it's her birthday still, lol. :P
Weiss the fishie is awesome! Teehee. I think my review this chapter is all happier, I dunno why. Last chapter it was all serious and now it's just WHOO WEISS THE FISHIE! And omg, cool twist, Irina didn't kill William, we can blame Sloane for yet another thing. :P Man, Sloane is REALLY pre-menstrual! Those moods, he needs to get under control.
Yay, my Vaughnie-Sexy is gonna make an appearance in the third chappie, isn't he? I'm gonna go find out! :D Great chapter, full of intrigue and suspense!
Naughty-Spy chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Okay, atm, my mind is reeling. I am SO confused. But the fic says angst, so I'm gonna go with that. But I have questions. So, it's two years after Season 3? Cos it says two years to the day, but you don't really specify WHAT day apart from April 17, which is like, Sydney's birthday, and is scaring me... :P Okay, mind not working.
Okay, so wow... Lauren miscarried and left Vaughn? That's cool. He went back to L.A and started dating again, the thing I don't get is, he was in love with Sydney all along, when he started dating again, why didn't he look her up? That's wack.
I like how you included My Immortal, it was cool and used well except I think would be best used in a standalone song fic, and not really a three parter, cos you're changing the whole tone now.
Anyway, this is really interesting, I'm captivated! :P I like how Sydney started mumbling in Russian to that guy, it was a cute spin.
I'm wondering who's at the door... ;)
Later! xox
Good job, btw. The writing is flawless, and written really well, you've done a great job!
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
good, but its jonah the construction dude.
lise
Terin chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
this is good. but you've got part 3 in chapter 2 and then the same thing in chapter 3. anyways, it's a nice story.
Cheers,
Terin:)
Cat Spring chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
Oh, I wish you wouldn't end it here. It was great story!