Reviews for Jeans On
yourxwonderwallx chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
this was good

too bad there isn't more
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Arrgh, 'The Two' was only on two nights ago here in Australia so I'm still coming to grips with the awfulness that is season three. I mean, it's really good but... THERE'S NO SYD/VAUGHN! Well, hopefully there will be later in the season. Anyway, this fic really helped to ease the pain so THANK YOU! It was very cute, realistic and really well written. Gosh Vaughn's the best. Ahem. FABULOUS WORK!
follow-ur-dreams chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
hi, cool story. I'm glad Syd and Vaughn got bak togetha in it! Great job writing it! It's really, really good!
Kiavrei chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
What does she remember i wonder? Stupid cliff hangers. Hope you update.
RitzBitz chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
That was great, except I wouldnt have called Lauren a better woman than Syd for any reason...I guess my intuition was correct, huh? Loved the story!
nomore999999 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
So great the Vaughn found her. The best part is Lauren's gone. I hope you write more it's really good.
nattie700 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is such a great fic! Ad Yay for the jeans! It was great how you used that ohrase as a trigger, VERY clever! It didn't have to end there! You can keeo going, write what happeend to her, I think it will be so interesting especially now that Lauren is out of the picture! And even if yo don't want to continue YAY cos S/V Love lives on!
Terin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004