Reviews for Horizons
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Interesting outlook. Very Jack-like.
A. Gallowglass chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Oyah. That's the Captain. Good one-shot, esp. characterization.

Dai!

Agent Glass (aka Tasari)
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
You certainly write lovely little vignettes. I just finished reading a discussion about the historical accuracies - or lack thereof - in the PotC canon, specifically religion, and this story just fit perfectly. I mean, I'd have enjoyed it regardless, but that was an added bonus. I really like Jack (and Anamaria's) "discussion" on death and afterwards.
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is beautifully bittersweet. Excellent. *beams*
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow... very thoughtful! I like your prose, and the way you deliver something that is almost angsty, but without that syrupy weight. Thanks!
ErinRua chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Ahh, just lovely. You do have such a rare gift, my lady. This was so very Jack, right down to the final line. Well done, well done. :-)
Cheers ~
Erin
heyitsthatgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
You seem to be an amazing writer, and you know what your doing... I'll give you that *whacks herself in head* Stop quoting the movie! *ahem* I found this fic and your writing abilities beautiful. I must say that I love your choice of title, and the fact that it plays so well with the initial message of the piece. "my grave is the place I stop, where I can’t chase horizons anymore…
DarkWarrior4 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I really liked it and I thought youdid a good job on characterization. I love this line:my grave is the place I stop, where I can’t chase horizons anymore…