Reviews for Honor and Love
Marty chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Is this the END?!

Love the concept only it either needs more Chapters or a sequel.

1. Unresolved
a) The threat Lady Azurite
b) Most everyone with a single brain cell can figure out that the Tendo sisters want to play match maker
to Soun and Nodoka, but please you left it up on the moon.
c) Royuga -
i. Can he be talked out of his revenge
ii. B-chan revealed before Usagi.
iii. Can he get out of his marriage to Shampoo
d) Can Shampoo be induced to repair her friendship with Ranma
e) Can Makato learn to accept and love Ranma's female side romantically.
f) Can Ranma learn to accept Makato if she does treat his female side just as romantically as his male
side.
2. Clarify
a) Is Nabiki to be the new Sailor Pluto Guardian of the Gates of Time?
b) What is Nodoka's main role within the group of Senshi (inner, outer and neo)?
c) A lot of Nodoka's concern about Ranma's gender issues were abit confusing, she seemed to flip flop
with without truly stabilizing except for wanting to bring out her victory fan, She is an unstable
character in most of the FF I've read.

You have a huge field of sweet fodder out there, please make some hay.
clare chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
It's well written, and I enjoyed reading this fic. Wish it was still going.
Clare chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Huh, thought that Genma died after falling into the spring? Not dying after being chased by Ranma...
Clare chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Hm, Ranma previously said that she was happy as a girl. Sure, she said it because she didn't want to be a guy, but the fact remains that she was acting happy and didn't mind.

Now, I'm not saying that Ranma should stay as Kikuko forever, but I would think he would be just as comfortable being a girl and she would be being a guy (wow, what a phrasing of words). It's just that Ukyo has a good reason to find relief, but I had thought Ranma wouldn't mind sleeping as Kikuko and vice versa.

Still, it's a nice comparison to have perhaps.
Vld chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I just finished reading it, and i must say it was quite good. I also hope you will one day answer both my questions... the first one: Who will get to bear the mantle of Titania? i mean, the only remaining candidates i can see, unless you create an OC, are... well, i think "bat-shit crazy" fits most of them.
The next one... was Titania's first choice the Old Ghoul? I'm assuming she was, even though i didn't recognize her description, due to what she said. I mean, the only live women in Ranma who would have an heir are Nodoka (who already took the title of Rhea) and ol'Cologne (assuming she named Xian her heir).
If i'm right, i can understand why she did not take the offer. Even should she gain her youth back... that's only on a physical level. She's 300 years old, and 300 years is already a long time. In her place, i'd rather let someone younger take the position, and guide them until my final demise.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
gotgass chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Love the story hope you work on it again some time.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
It's certainly an interesting story.

Seven years or no, if you ever update it again, I'd definitely continue reading it.

Signed,

Kith the (Not so) Fiendish Fire Cat!
eddog2323 chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
good story but it is incomplete. there are two things left to do to end this story.

First is the five Question.

1 Why Are There new scouts.

2 Why are the first Scouts's Transformation pens are turning white?

3 What is that thing that Io brought back?

4 What's the Reason behing the Anti-Scouts

5.1 Who is the True enemy?

5.2 Are they really Powerful enough to make the need for more scouts?

Second thing is to have the final battle.

If you need any Ideas just ask.
Igfry chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
The dialogue didn't work for me. Why's he pleading all of a sudden? Why so desperate just because Makoto found out her curse. Not very good scene, I just skimmed it entirely then I stopped entirely.
Kithrin chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
interesting story. is it safe to assume that there is no seppiku contract in this timeline?
Azrael Starwind chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
i am loving this definately worth reading please update soon
borg rabbit chapter 11 . 11/29/2006
I'm sure that the paucity of reviews stems from this story being posted all at once. However, it is an excellent tale that it would be nice to see continued. Its just too good to let suffer from rigor mortis. If some fanart would encourage a chapter or two to be made, let me know by using the reply button. I really like the idea of B-chan.

Ciao

Wes
slimjim27 chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
great story, i like it! update soon please?
iceland chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
good story to read about ranma learning to live with his curse.