Reviews for Those High School Days
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
This was a nice short story kinda sweet in a way. I liked it.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
That was a great story about Matt, Jeff and Shannon's youth and a retrospective. I love their stories! They all seem like such great friends, no matter what happens in their careers.
Ravensgurl41 chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
Great job and glad to see that you are back writing and posting. Love this story and everything you do. Can not wait for more stories. Especially anything you write with Shannon or Raven or the Outsiders. OR Jeff either. Please write and up date often.
JeffAndShannon chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
Very cute!
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
The infamous rib breaking scene, huh?
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Oh dear. *Waves hand* Yeah, I'm a Hardyz fanatic, I know THAT story, oh man, I cannot WAIT to see how you craft this bit, it's going to be so good I can hardly wait! I really think its a nice breath of fresh air from the slash revolving around Shannon and the Hardyz, and I give you props for being such a gutsy girl and putting this up! It's like you're almost never worried about these sort of things, whether something will work or fail, be embraced or discarded. Problem is, you have such a brilliant shining, natural talent, that the readers DO embrace you, because they know from your work just what you are capable of: ANYTHING! I hope you continue soon. A very sweet young story with a lot of teenage heart "they must be using a different grading system on me"LOL. I am SO gonna use that on the next teacher that fails me!
~Proud~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This is great so far :) can't wait to read the rest :)
~Phoenix~
Ravensgurl41 chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
This one is good I can't wait for more and to think it's not even slash. LOL love the story and love the fact I know what happened when he was 11. What can I say Lizard or DarkAngel215 tell me everything when she reads about them.