Reviews for Metal Nightmares
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Awww... This is... AWESOME!
Such a great one it is! It left me awe! :D

Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

..Have a good day. O:)

-Karanma Maeryl
Cloud Watcher332 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
you're not gonna continue, are you?
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Goodness, I hate cliffhangers! You have to continue this story. I haven't read a good Sonic fic like this in a long time. This story is very very well written, everyone is in character and I like how you keep everybodys personalitys from the videogames, which is a good thing cause I can just picture this really happening. Anyway, I hope you're not giving up on this, I wanna know what Metal Sonic going to do next.
Midnight el Gatito chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Ooh, the evil Metal and cliffhangerness has me on the edge of my seat. I wish I had dreams like this...
CF-fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Cor! I have to say that's much better than the 'Heroes version! I also like the 'Shadow' touch. Continue if you want, I'd like it if you did! Another good story.
Chaos Flower
synchronization chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
You INTENDED a cliffhanger? OMG, LYKE I AM SO NAWT BOO)K MARKIN DISS! I already bookmarked your whole account. x3 I loved it! I think Metal is.. erm.. ::thinks of a describing word:: SHADOW IS HANDSOMER. ::stomps off:: I got Sonic Heroes too.. ordered it before it even was released. XD I already burned a CD of all the theme songs, too. _ Please continue or I'll go into depression. Or something. o_o
Mana Angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
...Sheer, utter coolness. _
Loved it! You really ought to write more... *swats at Metal/Amy bug that's started to buzz around her* No! I shouldn't like that pairing! And there's no chance the author's gonna write it ever!
Ahem... at any rate, I'm watchin' ya. :D Patiently waiting fer you to write more! :D
Linka0013 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
O_O Whoa...That was so awesome, a whole lot better than the real storyline. And you even got that "Metal copied Shadow's data" thing! Go you! Write more!