Reviews for Sweaters and Rose Petals
brittany813 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Yay! Tru/Davis fics are way too hard to come by...What's Up with Tru/Jack... I just don't get it. Keep writing!
Angelic Lawyer chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was very sweet! I'm totally fond of fics with Tru/Davis pairing. Your charactirazation was really awesome and I loved the situation you created.

I believe the medical book with the rose petals in it was a gift he was gathering the courage to give to Tru, right? That's really adorable and so typical of Davis!

Please, write more, this fandom is in need of more Tru/Davis fics!
Christal chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Ah, that's so sweet! I have been trying to find Davies and Tru fanfic. As much as I liked Luc and that other guy, I think that Davies is the man for her. He is such a sweetie pie. I just want to give him a hug. Anyway, write more please, lol!
Punk chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Kewt. Kinda wierd, but kewt. Do they really talk like that?
PR - Tags chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
First Tru fic I read and I've always loved the relationship Tru and Davis have, and let me tell you, you captured it perfectly. Especially Davis and his awkwardness, I loved it beyond belief. Please write more Tru/Davis fics sometime, I would adore one with chapters - a serial fic, if you will.
Just keep writing. Nothing but praises over here.
molly22 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
This is really good and well written. It's just...am I stupid or something, cuz I so didn't understand the thing with the rosepetals. Maybe someone can explain it to me?
Crisis Haylo chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aw, how sweet. Short, simple, very nice! I loved it a lot
DarkangelWings chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I've been waiting for a fluffy (if mostly one sided)Tru/Davis fic. Cute, I liked it.
Haley J. The Bat chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
This is the first Tru fic I've read that's good, and I liked it. A LOT. You captured Davis' awkwardness with Tru perfectly. Well, their whole awkwardness together. This moment seems like it could have very well happened.
Anna McLain chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Well done! Very sweet and very realistic. I love the little details you use- the taste of cherry lipgloss, the paisley tie. They really bring this story alive and make it jump off the page.
Well written.
Erin Turnbull chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Aww... That's so sweet! I could picture it perfectly! Excellent Job. It's very in-character.
The only thing that got me was the rose petals. It was a little... I dunno... a little bit much. But other than that, it was perfect! A 9.5 out of 10!
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
*sobs* So cute! One of the first real Tru/Davis shippy fics I've read! I'm glad it was this one...so very, very good - you got all the characters voices down too - please write more!
Gilded Lily chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey Syn it's Lilly Rose from the ST board. Just stopping by to say again how much I adore this fic. Good characterization, good flow, and too damn cute for words. Write more soon. ;)
Lilly