Reviews for Irksome Nature
theArchivist chapter 9 . 5/14
Oh my gosh...please continue this fic. Even if I have to wait for an eternity. Please update.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I love this story. The plot is very interesting. Are you going to continue?
Shadow Priestess Trinity chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
I love this story.
xchanierulzx chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
please preety please update i love this story x
gambit56 chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Oh, man! C'mon! No updates at all? There's so little quality Yami/Seto fics out there that are actually completed. This really needs to be one of them. Please?
barrie18 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Realy enjoy, but I can see by the date that this has not been touched for 2 years, but is still considered a WIP. Hope to see some new chapters in 2008.
gamer260 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
please update
Nyan chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
OWW this is funny! but i miss yamis opinion on the whole couple thing

is he even aware of whats going on?
MonsterHugs chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
This story is great! You're a great writer. I can't wait for the next update!
Niiro chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
That was wonderful! Update soon! Very soon! I love the way Mokuba plots to set everyone up! He's just so innocently evil(is that possible?)

And Atem...he's so annoyingly cute!(i keep contradicting myself!) Anyhow...I just loved how he called Seth, "eth"...that was so adorable! And Seto and Yami's blosseming relationship is just as cute! They slept together on the couch!(as innocent as it was, Mokuba tends to corrupt even my mind!) And Yugi...I agree with Seto. The boy is evil!

Anyhow, update soon!
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
-Yugi was evil. An evil I had to admire on occasion, true, but that didn't make it any less annoying.

...giving me an apologetic look as if to say sorry, Kaiba, but Yugi's Satan and I really can't do anything about that.-

These lines made me love this story even more than I already do.

Keep up the good work!
Ava Addemdum chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
nhahahahaha~ yugi is 'satan' and everybody should know that...those big googoo eyes are just too innocent to be true.

loved yugi in this chapter, really, such a doll.

either mokuba just watches too much tv, or he learnt his extensive knowledge on the adult world from seto. (and personally, i go for the latter option.) i guess pervertedness runs in the family. *grins*

good to see you didn't give up writing this fic eventhough ygo has finished (manga). please update soon~~
Hikari Rio chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
WEW!NAISYO!Sweetie.I've been waiting so long. Finally u update Atemu sulkin'?

Wanna know...and how bout Seto and yami? ah...update it soon please! I wanna know _
akiko chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
That was so cute. I really liked Kaiba with his moments of insanity, little Atemu and Yugi. Especially Yugi.
silverkitsune89 chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
OMG! You updated! Definately awesome chapter. So cute! PLEASE update again soon!