Reviews for Bonds of Honour
ForeverRainingFire chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! This mystery is really intriguing! I can't wait to find out more!
Rabbit Pie chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
I really enjoyed this, though I feel I will have to reread the first chapters... I felt there are a few things I didn't read as well as I should have. I am rather leery of the sequel, given that it is left incomplete, but I will probably be reading over that soon enough.
WonderingGirl chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Awesome and surprising story!

I really enjoyed it!
Eminnis chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
*struggles to comprehend the twins' answer* *sighs in defeat* Guess I'd better go hurry up and read the sequel then!

Freddie23 chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Great story.
Morvan Morlanhal chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
I've read the entire story in one go. I was spellbound. Your writing is excellent. I was delighting in the way you kept toying with me and my theories as to the lord's identity, and later, the betrayer's identity. Great plot, great pace, great characterization.

Truth be told, since Aragorn states earlier on that he's never been to Rivendell, the ending where the twins say they've never met him was no surprise. However, your comment that this isn't AU made me splutter. I'm off to read the sequel, in hopes your cruel streak eventually alleviates enough to tell us what's going on :-)

Thanks for a great story!
Girlie G chapter 13 . 5/14/2006
Victoria Wolf chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
*Upon hearing it's the muse's fault begains to attck muse screaming about nothing and everything*
Shivawn chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
I really like this story! I have a few guesses...

Killer: Elrond

Aragorn's Wife: Arwen

I really love the way this was written. No slash (unfortunately) but it actually kept me captivated. I was REALLY intriqued about this story. It is unlike any other slave story I have read.

By the way, You are very lucky to have met John Rys-Davies...he's so cool.

Very good story. A
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
I again noticed a spelling error. Aragorn's face was skillfully blank. You forgot a l.
horsiegurl chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
I noticed a spelling error. Talking about Theoden you were saying that he grew up well it was put as crew up. Very good.
horsiegurl chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
I noticed a couple of spelling errors. You forgot to put I in the sentence Sometimes I think that he may have been right. I saw some other things but I can't remember what they are. It is very good though.
Gleogidd chapter 13 . 6/24/2004
Loved your fic it has so many decent twists and turns and some decent cliffy's too! How do u become one of these conventions dealers ... It sounds like cool ( apart from the pay , but at that rate they probably expect people to nick the odd poster! ( not that i'm suggesting u did here!) The only bit change i reckon you could have made to the fic was too draw out the bit with aragorn mistaken by the mirkwood elves as the bad guy! but it's great as it is anyway!

Duos-one-true-love chapter 13 . 5/5/2004
please please please start the sequel soon I can't live with out it please i'm bagging you I know I theatned your life but please give me another chanse.
Love forever,
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 13 . 4/7/2004
You can say that again. What's the deal with nobody telling Legolas that Aragorn is Elrond's fostor son? What're they hiding? Now you've got me really confused. I'm betting that was what you wanted to do, ai? Well, you've succeeded.
Keep going!