Reviews for You're my best friend
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was a great idea, and I liked it even though it hurt. When stuff is really sad I don't cry but I think it hurts my soul or something. That last bit was so heartbreaking when he says to no one still on his world: "You are my best friend too."
Cho Chang chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
oh. how shweet! how sad! how wonderful! so lovely and beautiful and yeah. you get the picture. shall i go on? it's so perfect and emotional touching and moving (ok, same thing, but whatever). woohoo! good job!
boromir chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
very good story
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Oh, it's really sad! You did an amazing job with the emotions. Good job! I think it's really funny that we're on eachother's favorit authors list. Well, namari!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Oh that was so sad, but also sweet! Lovely friendship fic:-)
elven angel11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
personal note:Too lazy to log in.
Not to personal note:I*sniff*love*sniff,sniff*your stories*triple sniff*.YOU are the best fluffyfria writer EVER!
Oh,I ,ah,used your word...if u 's a good word that describes your type of I hope you don't mind I used it in my I promise that I will not use it unless I'm reviewing YOUR stories.:)
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*Sobbing* Why? Why do you make me cry every single time I read one of your fics? I love it!
boromir chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Are you going to leave it this way or finish it? Please let me know.
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
aw! that's so sad! oh poor aragorn. now he has no best friend to be with! WAH!
~meily
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Great story. You show the characters in very realistic interaction. Poor Aragorn! Poor Legolas!
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Aw, poor Aragorn...I feel so sorry for him , his best friend just left...sniff, that was a good story I loved it.
elfmage chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Great. Just when I was done crying from your other story, I read this one and cry again! That was really beautiful though...will there be a continuation of it? I hope so, that was wonderful. And you know, you *could* give it a happier ending...*cough, hint, cough* That was a great plot idea though, and so beautiful and yet heart-wrenchingly sad...I love it!
Elfmage
wanderwithme4now chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Poor Legolas! I hope he finds peace and that Aragorn can deal with it rationally.
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
oh, *sobs!* thats soo sad! omigosh, *tear, tear*
Friends forever, we promised
friends until the end
We'll be together, we promised
Please dont let this be the end!
Sorry...*cough* dont know where *that* came from.
Great story, Immortal! I really liked it!
~Irish QT